Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Hyper Pro/Am Championship Race….

• This topic has 4 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    tpbmxtd

The Championship race for the Hyper Pro/Am will go down this Saturday at HC BMX in Flemington, NJ. The racing throughout the series has been fast and the guys have given it 100%.

We want to remind everyone that anyone can race the Championship race for the end of the day purse. Only the guys who have raced the 5 qualifiers and the Championship race are entitled to the end of year purse. The Championship race is a triple point race which should add some excitement to the year end title. The random gate will be used for the Pro/Am again.

There is a total of $400.00 added to the pot already + raffle money. We will be raffling off a Hyper frame (size and color choice to winner) along with other parts.

The sponsors for the Championship race are Hyper bicycles, GHP Northeast, Craig Wilson of IndyMac Bank ($200.00), Intense BMX, Trilogy Pro Shop ($50.00), Trilogy Park BMX ($50.00), Pine Forge Drafting ($100.00) and NJBMX (hole shot award).

If anyone is interested in adding to the purse please PM me.

The year end prizes will be given out at the end of the race on Saturday (top 8 finishers) and we will be having a meeting after the races to get input on the Pro/Am series for next year. Everyone is welcome to attend the meeting, we will announce the location for the meeting at the race.

For points, video’s, pictures and rules please go to New Jersey BMX

bmiddaugh

I’ll have this news on the front of the site tonight.
    You guys did a great job this year.

pabmxrcr708

is the entire race going to use random or just the pro/am

tpbmxtd

@pabmxrcr708 wrote:

is the entire race going to use random or just the pro/am

http://www.brokenspokes.net/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2469

tpbmxtd

@bmiddaugh wrote:

I’ll have this news on the front of the site tonight.
    You guys did a great job this year.

Thanks Brett……

bmiddaugh

dude, stop smiling at me, you’re freakin me out..
    lol

tpbmxtd

@bmiddaugh wrote:

dude, stop smiling at me, you’re freakin me out..
    lol

<—- Is that better

bmiddaugh

you suck.
    👿

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

bmxmom156

brett are you going to cj on sunday? i can bring the vids there if you are plannng on going?

who else is taping the pro am tomorrow do you know? maybe get a few different angles?

bmiddaugh

yes I will be there with that picture as well …finally….

lol

ask Ant-Dog he may be filming, it would be good if he got some of his lifestyle shots as well, they are always cool.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.