Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Hunterdon track changes?

• This topic has 3 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

does anyone have pics of the track changes that were made yesterday? will opening day next sat still be on?? will the track be ready to race? i predict 69 degrees and sunny…oh and 40 motos too!!

i have a 16 yr old on crutches who is DYING to see what they did…please somebody post some pics… he is making me crazy!!!

hey jeff how bout a virtual tour of the track for the website? i guess if realitors can do it for their houses to be sold… maybe a good idea for people to see the track on the website?? just a thought as i dont know how much space it takes up.

RaidenHayden

Patience

bmiddaugh

is rewarded…front page

bmxmom156

thanks brett!!

RaidenHayden

OK
    So you saw the changes, well for those grumbling, just rember some of the things will be getting BIGGER. Now that bing said we have made sure the little ones have been taken into consideration, and we will be putting in a section for the ones that don’t want to hit the monster. Dale, thanks for the good words and support

bmxmom156

looks nice. seems like the kids really like the new jumps. . i saw one of the little guys whos only 10 clear it!! you old farts should have no problem at all!!

RaidenHayden

Deb.
    Believe it or not they are the ones really receptive to it, they want something new. I saw some of the older guys not so happy 😈

bmxmom156

they will get used to it. not to worry- once they find a way over it you will hear its the best thing since sliced bread….. remember its still early in the season and everyone is stale skill wise so it gives them something to work on. nobody comes out in march and rides “smooth”.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.