Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old howell tomorrow

• This topic has 9 voices and 26 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    rideodybmx

it was good to see everybody there today

i got to hear the famous YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA of crazy craig (whom had a very nice crash i saw) hope your ok
    talked to the legend for a bit had a good race with his nephew
    and the piez de resistance
    BRETT FLIPPED THE GATE lol
    good one
    great to see everyone, and hope to see you there next time we race

bmiddaugh

I’ll be bok….

TideyFamily

That is the FRAME.. Thanks Alot Bill… I need to just get a headset for it now. I took that pic without one.. You would not believe how much I am in love with the geometry of the frame. Gonna get a Headset Tuesday at Beacon and install it while I wait for everyone to show up for the working Party..

bmxlegend

im so stoked on bmx right now..if we could have race days every week like today was..man it would be perfect.. i really love what bmx has done to my life.. the people it has brought to me..its an amazing feeling that after 22 years..i have the best friends i will ever have.. simply the best

RaidenHayden

Yeah I meant the chain, the bike rocks, just a little long for me. Hope to see ya on it soon

CrazyCraig

Legend – udaman.

Tidey – I can’t believe you got most of the cruiser together that fast – when I saw it at the track today – it was just a frame. Smokin dude!

DigetyelaD

i also was very pumped today .its good to see all the fast guys from the area come out im glad they liked the track.its sucks that it rained all saturday today was mushy not like friday.get your buts out on a friday night for 25 and over gates.maybe it will feel like it used to be when i was25 exept for tommys snack bar.

DigetyelaD

how cool was it that nunn did a lap on a cruzer yeah buttercup

RaidenHayden

Mike Nunn, there is a name I haven’t heard in a while.

TideyFamily

@CrazyCraig wrote:

Legend – udaman.

Tidey – I can’t believe you got most of the cruiser together that fast – when I saw it at the track today – it was just a frame. Smokin dude!

I booked it home and forgot to stop at beacon for a headset…. it will be on there tomorrow.. I need to get my fat butt out there and do some workouts on the bike… The base a little skate park. Might go there with my son and see how the ole’ cruiser does on the mini ramp…Just kidding..

bmxlegend

bmx is good.. sort of like evil is good.. but bmx is better than good.. its great

CrazyCraig

Where would you be without BMX Dave? I can’t imagine. 😉

bmxlegend

haha probably successful n life.. but success is nothing.. id rather have my friends and the best memories ever..i have all sorts of crazy bmx stories that are worth more than gold

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.