Homepage Forums Adam’s Guild Rants, Raves and Riding how many thinkers are in this website?

• This topic has 5 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    anarchist

only one person responded to my last subject “poverty is bad for us”, maybe because every one here is rich. besides riding we most get inform in what is going on around us in every way to stop explotation, ignorance, and all the negative things that are hurting our society. if we want a better life (Im not talking about a better job,car, house, etc….) we most get inform and there is no excuse because today we have the internet. however, is fun checking up this website because is all about riding.

bmxgirlmom

Spelling?

Punctuation?

Train of thought?

Sentence Structure?

Flow?

😯

Anonymous

I think this is evidence as to why the U.S.A. needs to hunt down drug dealers and not Republican Lawyers……………………………

bmiddaugh

I think this is evidence as to why the U.S.A. needs to hunt down drug dealers and not Republican Lawyers

LMMFAO,HS,GD

bmiddaugh

Realistically the only thing hurting society is some of the rest of us.
    “I have seen the enemy and he is us.”

RaidenHayden

The part about bieng our own worst enemy is the best description of our country. We tried the drug war in the 80’s and 90’s, it was limited at best. And when the single most evil person involved ( Pablo Escobar ), is allowed by his goverment, to stay under house arrest in a mansion. well let the laughter begin. A full out war is what would be needed to win that battle, but the American people don’t have the stomach.
    Look at the war in Iraq, people calling for an immediate pull out. My friends who are there laugh when they hear what is going on with the news back here. I was told to watch carefully, at the attack footage, it would be the same shot from different angles. IT IS, most of the time. They tell me the people there love them. You never hear this!!! in the news here. Just the bad stuff.
    At the end of world war 2 we lost an average of 100 soldiers per theater, a month, for five years. Do the math!! We stuck it out
    The bottom line is WE ARE OUR OWN WORST ENEMY. I would rather KILL these folks where they stand then let them come here and do it to US.
    I don’t know about you but I never want to drive down Rt. 80 in the morning and see all that smoke coming from where the towers stood, or anything of that magnatude again.
    So if we can’t finish the job with a bunch that did attack us, give up on the drug thing, cause it be the same fight as Iraq, just in a jungle

rodney

Im not a thinker the government does that for me along with the media , tv , internet , radio, wife LOL

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.