Homepage Forums Riders Committee Forum Hey Rich,

• This topic has 4 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

Janeen says you have enough on your plate with the jerseys. I thought that Nancy was handling the money and you just placed the order. Or does she mean you are getting jerked around so much that it’s almost impossible to get any headway on the jerseys.

RaidenHayden

Janeen, must be the all knowing headmaster

bmiddaugh

As stated by herself

Clerk of Course – The official who is responsible for the licensing, registration and classification of all participants in an event, for scheduling the day’s races on the appropriate forms, and for submission of all race reports within 48 hours of each event to the home office of the National Bicycle League.

an appointed position, it’s not that I dislike Janeen its that she sort of gives herself more control than she really has.

RaidenHayden

Told ya, nothing else going on, this is her power place, unfortunately her power place, is our sport, and our kids, and the kids who wanna race

RFarside

@bmiddaugh wrote:

Janeen says you have enough on your plate with the jerseys. I thought that Nancy was handling the money and you just placed the order. Or does she mean you are getting jerked around so much that it’s almost impossible to get any headway on the jerseys.

Well let’s put it this way. The only thing I am not doing is cutting the jersey guy a check.

New Jersey pro/am series

@bmxgirlmom wrote:

Rich Farside is supposed to be organizing this for 2007.

Will probably be run in a combination of locals and state qualifiers.

Not limited to pros only, unless there is enough interest. Would like to see it limited to Experts and Pros. Novices and Rookies should have to move up to race the series.

By the way Phil D. is a pro. He moved up as did a lot of the other of 17 + experts.

Check with Rich after the Presidents Cup/Christmas Classic…he has enough on his plate right now with the jerseys.

And it looks like I have to add this to my list also.

bmiddaugh

I figured that was a surprise for ya.

Looks like we need a pro-am series committee.

RaidenHayden

Sounds like stuff the assistant comm, and that group should be doing, that is why this whole Filipone thing is a shock, like what has the guy done. Don’t get me wrong, I know he volunteers alot, but WTF, any time a crisis arose, he is mister panic, and trust me I saw one where he went nuts!!! SO he is the assistant, and we a commish, and they pawn this off on riders. Sounds like a lot of people who wanna be incharge, but are afraid to make a decision

Caveman

and trust me I saw one where he went nuts!!!

OK you have to tell that story. What happened? Did his hat fall of and the sun hit his skin?

RaidenHayden

It was like chicken little and the sky falling. To funny, I’m trying to figure out what to do , and he is unglued

bmiddaugh

The cause of the situation is not as important as the situation itself.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.