Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old HELLO MY NAME IS ANTHONY ALEXANDER BROWN. PLATE NO 969

• This topic has 5 voices and 8 replies.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

HELLO I AM THE GUY WHO STARTED THE “JUMP THREAD”. THE REASON I STARTED IT IS BECAUSE I HEAR PEOPLE ON THE SIDELINES SAYING THEY DO NOT LIKE IT. ME I AM OLD AND SLOW BUT I DO NOT CARE, BUT WHEN YOU ARE HEARING PEOPLE COMPLAIN BUT NO ONE LISTENING, SOMEONE MUST SPEAK. I AM NOT THE FASTEST RACER,HELL I BARELY MAKE IT AROUND THE TRACK SOME DAYS. BUT I HAVE FUN.

BRETT DID NOT MEAN TO DISRESPECT ANYBODY. HE GAVE ALL OF US A PLACE TO VOICE OUR OPINION. BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE TAKING IT PERSONAL. WE ALL APPRECIATE WHAT EVERYONE AT THE TRACK DOES. IT TAKES ALOT OF WORK TO DO WHAT YOU GUYS DO. I WISH I COULD VOLUNTEER MORE TIME BUT BETWEEN WORK AND FAMILY IT IS HARD.

I THINK OF CJBMX AS A FAMILY, AND ALL FAMILIES HAVE PROBLEMS. DALE SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS TO BRETT WERE OUT OF LINE. BRETT HAS DONE NOTHING BUT TRY TO HELP THE TRACK. HE IS THE ONE THAT UPDATED THE WEBSITE. HE IS THE ONE THAT MADE ME AND ALOT OF OTHER RACERS COME ON DOWN.

WHTAT I AM TICKED OFF ABOUT IS WHY IS EVERY ONE TAKING THIS SO PERSONAL???????? WE ALL WANT TO DO ONE THING AND THAT IS RACE. BUT WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS . THAT FIRST JUMP IS JUST TO BIG. YEAH WE WANT A NATIONAL CALIBER TRACK, BUT FACE IT MOST OF THE RIDERS THERE ARE YOUNGER RIDERS, HELL SOME KIDS CAN NOT MAKE IT UP THE JUMPS.

I HAVE ONLY BEEN RACING OFFICIALLY FOR ONE YEAR, BUT I HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN BMX IN ONE FORM OR ANOTHER FOR 20 TEARS, I HAVE DUG TRAILS, GOTTEN A FEW CONCUSSIONS, BEEN ON THE FREESTYLE SCENE TOO. SO BEFORE YOU SAY WHAT DOES HE KNOW. I KNOW ALOT MORE THAN YOU THIINK

AND KAREN U SPEAK FOR US ALL. YOU AND THE REST OF THE VOLUNTEERS DO A HELL OF A JOB DOWN THERE. WE DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM YOU . LISA HEATH IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE DOWN THERE. SHE ALWAYS KNOWS WHEN I REGISTER IT’S POINTS AND TROPHY. BIL GILLIS IS A HELL OF A GUY. SCOTT CRANMER, IS SOMEONE WHO ALWAYS SAYS HELLO TO ME.

IN CLOSING I JUST WANT TO SAY, I WILL CONTINUE TO RACE THERE EVEN IF THE JUMP IS NOT CHANGED, BUT WHY DON’T YOU TAKE A POLL OF EVERYONE AND SEE WHAT THEY SAY. YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISED. BTW IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR ME TOMMOROW. I WILL BE THERE. BTW I CAN NOT TYPE SO THERE MAY BE SOME ERRORS BUT I WANT TO GET MY POINT ACROSS.

DigetyelaD

lets take acount of how many riders dont make it up the hill tommorrow

TideyFamily

None in racing… I was first corner marshal and didn’t see a one.

bmiddaugh

dang that was you Tidey?!, lol…
    Awesome, Looks like ’06 is ready to rock.

TideyFamily

You were who??? I was alittle busy. first time there I volunteer to help out then the boy gets his nuts slamed.. o whata great day of racing..

bmiddaugh

the guy walking past with little digital camera and the hoodie…

rideodybmx

i saw you bobbing around today brett

what happened, to old to race??? lol just kidding man
    look at antdog hes still out there eating dust jp guys
    i cant say crap past few weeks have been last last last and then once a main and wouldnt you know it last lol against ex and nov. hey but i aint complaining, cus im out there having fun.

bmiddaugh

lets see how off topic we can get…
    look at Tim playing blast the admin!, lol…
    got burnt out this week guys, plus I don’t deserve to throw down at CJ till I push a shovel for a few, I’m on punishment from Dale….hehe..

rideodybmx

yea yea i know i had to though couldnt miss the chance at throwing one at you brett lol jp
    i think we all need to get out there and push some dirt and help those guys out, they got the equipment and the dirt so lets help out

TideyFamily

O ok… Hows it going… You got some good shots of the kids over that doubles and the step up.. Just sorta sucked that it had to rain right befor the race. Made for some slow speeds. Will be out at HC saturday… Hope to see you there..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.