Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Farside’s Place Greg Hill Clinic

• This topic has 1 voice and 14 replies.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    RFarside

Greg Hill will be coming to Egg Harbor, NJ (EHT) on July 21st & 22nd to hold another clinic. If you missed out on attending the one last year, now is your chance.

Now is the time to start on a solid training program. With the NBL Grands being 5 weeks after the clinic you will be surprised how much this will help you.

We have all attended clinics before, but I can assure you that Greg’s speed seminar is different. He will teach you everything you will need to know on how to become a better racer. Training techniques and preparing you mentally is what he does best, and quite honestly nobody else can bring these things out in the rider quite the way Greg can. If you have been to one Greg’s speed seminars before then you know what I mean. In fact, that’s why most of the interest has been from guys/girls who took his last clinic here and are coming back for more. This is simply the best training investment you can make in your racing. It will only make you a better rider…..period.

Greg has been working with me for about a year now and all I can say is it works.

So here are the details. This will be on a first come first serve basis. It will be $100. for a 2 day clinic. All you need to do is give me a $50.00 deposit to reserve you a spot for the clinic. The balance of the money will be due no later than July 1st.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.