Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Greetings from the Road!!!!

• This topic has 5 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    TideyFamily

Hello everybody. Made it to Missouri from Jersey in 17 hours!!! 1200 miles.

Raced Thursday and Friday here in Western Missouri. Let me tell ya, CJ is well groomed compaired to these hillbilly’s track’s. Had alot of fun though and Nikota did great 1st and 2nd!!! He got his first ever 1st in his own class!! What a great feeling that was for him. I guess he just needed to race ABA!!( LOL )

We will be in Phoenix on Monday and at Black Mountain on Wednesday for practice and the NEW NBL Track thursday for racing that is less than 2 miles from our new house we bought last week. It is in a public park like EHT so thats awesome that me and Nikota can get some riding practice when ever we want.

I will let you all know when I get into Phoenix safely.

I will be back in Jersey on the 11th until the Grands. I am coming so I can cheer and BEER with my Jerseian buds!!!

Buddha

CrazyCraig

Good to hear from you! Thats great that Nikota got his first 1st! Thats awesome.

Looking forward to seeing you back in Jersey at the grands. Are you and the crew gonna camp out in Kentucky? Not sure if the wife and kids will make the trip. If they do, I got a room already, if not, I’m up for camping out. Let me know.

CrazyCraig

…or, if the wife and kids dont come, does everyone want to share the room?? Its a mile from the track.

bmxgirlmom

Mr. Tidey: Don’t forget Nikota’s letter about the Championship. I need to receive it 7 days prior, which means the 12th.

Janeen

rideodybmx

great job to nikota, and cant wait 2 c u guys back in jersey again

were all gonna miss bhudda at the cj gate messing with everyone lol

4130forlife

greg, you suck for moving.. hahaha.. we are gonna camp out at the grands and get super drunk.. thats right.. super drunk

TideyFamily

I am back in Dirty Jersey…YUCK!!!! I loved the clean air of Arizona!!!

I will be at the track for the Championship races on the 19th. I will be alittle busy this Sunday.

Hope all is well

4130forlife

see you saturday greg

the party is on!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.