Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Good times

• This topic has 12 voices and 49 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

LOL

bmxmom156

buckwheat on crack……. i just got that one…

who the hell is this guy/???

i couldnt stop laughing reading all your posts..

CrazyCraig

@imwatchin wrote:

@bmiddaugh wrote:

My balls fell off when I turned x.

Well if you find them you can give one to that crazy Craig guy. He turned expert and fell of the map. And give the other to Ant Dog. He can put it in Phil’s jock that he carries around like a trophy. Maybe that will help.

Go easy there pal ’cause you need to know facts before you dis someone. My wife, myself, and her family have our hands full with a very serious situation right now (that has been going on since June). It was not easy doing the amount of racing I did do this year. Because of this I promised my wife a break after Woodward.

I’ll be at EHT on the 11th and CJ on the 19th. I am out of shape compared to September, but I’ll be there. I wanted to be there yesterday, and wish I had just for the fun, but I would not have been able to race due to a hurt leg.

RaidenHayden

Hope all goes well Craig, been there with the probs thing

BIGANT-DOG

Craig I got ya back. Hope things get better. I am starting a p/t job tonight. Not what i wanted to do but gotta take care of home. (then you can buy “toys” later hehehe)

CrazyCraig

Thanks. Unfortunately its something thats not going to get any better, but only worse. My father-in-law is not in good health, but, without going into specifics, its something that could go on and on for a long time and we never know what the next week might bring. I appreciate the support guys. We all have things we had to handle this year, its called life. Though we all love to bust on each other (and maybe even ruffle a feather or two) I know most of us here are grown-ups. Racing was kind of like therapy this year, and I’m sure many of you feel the same way.

Looking forward to 2007.

phantom

Heyyyyyyyy how bout a loser shaves his head race.To talk the talk you gotta walk the walk.

RaidenHayden

Yeah but my head IS shaved!!!!!!

CrazyCraig

@bmxmom156 wrote:

buckwheat on crack……. i just got that one…

who the hell is this guy/???

i couldnt stop laughing reading all your posts..

Admit it Deb – this is your little escape from reality. Your secret BMX life. 8)

bmiddaugh

Dude, this is reality….’cause if reality is everything else….
    oh man…we are a bunch of sad folks.
    oh…
    and…
    Phil D rocks.

bmiddaugh

and I’m not just here internet sh*t talking I’m working on the Fall Classic story.
    so….
    pffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttt

bmxmom156

with all the crap and stuff going on with everyones lives in the past 6 months… to have a laugh like this is all good…

phantom

So who wants to step it up and race the loser shaves his head race!

imwatchin

Phantom were you at the old school race? NO. So before you start talking trash like all the rest of these bums why don’t you bring you bike out to the track and let’s see what you have. By the looks of your hair you could use a good shave. Don’t wuss out like the rest of these clowns. Or are you?

phantom

Hey watchin its a joke I dont talk trash just ask around not into starting trouble.Take it how you want and I dont hide cya in eggharbor saturday.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.