Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Good luck to all you "old guys" at hcbmx

• This topic has 5 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Unfortunately i am still out of it, and am gonna get me some rest this weekend. Just wanna wish you well. But if iam feeling decent sunday i may stroll up there.

RaidenHayden

Dude I have to roll the gate what fun will that be Arrgghhhhhh

s4lnj

ant– sorry you won’t be there— but get some rest and get yourself better…

i’m looking forward to this weekend– my work schedule hasn’t alowed me to get to flemington before and this will be my first time there…

luckily i will be folloing the caveman to keep from getting lost

pjtaft

Yeah,.. good luck to all of you,.. keep it right side up,..

Craig,.. stay away from the RV’s!

I’ll be suffering at a Parrot Head party in Palm Hardor,.. 10,000 people expected,.. complete with a margarita contest from Cabo Wabo Tequila!!

Enjoy Y’all

CrazyCraig

@pjtaft wrote:

I’ll be suffering at a Parrot Head party in Palm Hardor,.. 10,000 people expected,.. complete with a margarita contest from Cabo Wabo Tequila!!

Church event?? 😀

RaidenHayden

All hail the Reverend James Buffet, now please stand for the playing of our national anthem, margaritaville . 😆

pjtaft

LOL,.. funny thing is,… supposed to meet a few folks from Church there,.. and some folks from work,. (the Sheriff’s Office)

just remember,.. the Parrothead philosophies,.. “Party with a purpose”
    and “leave this world a better place than you found it” most of these events are huge fundraisers,.. where People from all walks of life get together for a common reason,.. no race, no politics, just humanity having fun together, in God’s living Church.

Not any specific religious angles,..
    … just people being good to each other,.. isn’t that what it’s about?

RaidenHayden

Pj I’m just a huge parrot head, half my Ipod is Buffet, and any thing to do with that is all good with me

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.