Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old GHP / Atomlab Northeast

• This topic has 8 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    CrazyCraig

Over the last few weeks I have been working with a a great bunch of families here in NJ, PA & NY to form a new grassroots team in conjuction with Greg Hill, GHP & Atomlab (with various co-sponsors to be announced)

Introducing the GHP / Atomlab Northeast BMX Team (name subject to change)

Craig Wilson, Rich D’Amico, Niall Bridgeman, Chris Wiley, Chris Wiley (son), Loren Hamblin, Colin Hamblin, Kyle Hamblin, Chris Vliet, Garrett Vliet, Gabe Hatem, Ryan Yuhas, Jeffrey Eletto, Lee Matos, Eric Matos, RJ Godino, Cheyenne Godino, Haley Godino.

The #1 goal of this team is fun. Everything else will be gravy.

Look for us all to be sporting specially designed team jerseys and new aluminum GHP frames in 2007. If you are interested in purchasing a new GHP frame, please pm me for specs and prices. Ya gotta hurry though, the next production order deadline is Thursday morning. The new frames are sweet, go to Vintage and find the thread “GHP Eye Candy” in the BMX Racing section.

We will be getting Greg Hill back in NJ for a seminar / clinic again in 2007.

I am very excited to be working with this awesome group of folks that want nothing more than to have fun on their BMX bikes, and maybe win a few races, too. lol

bmiddaugh

dude, like must I now be beaten by a GHP rider? 🙂

RFarside

I had a chance to ride a GHP proto type and the bike rides sweet. The first thing that jumps out at you is the excellent job they did on the welds and finish. Greg has to have one of the best or if not the best grassroots program out there today. Plus with his grassroots program you will also get a training program for the whole team. So if you’re thinking about some thing new for 07 I would jump on this. You guys won’t be disappointed.

BIGANT-DOG

congrats man!!!!!!!!!

GregHill

Craig your rockin it big time, were gonna have a great presence on the East coast Im excited!!! Thank you, look out 2007 here we come!!

GH

BIGANT-DOG

Greg any chance of you racing vet pro?

BIGANT-DOG

I am really thinking about a new frame now. 😀

bmxmom156

craig danny is getting you the contact info you asked about…. hes just a little slow /sorry i have his moms email will pm you with that to start with..

s4lnj

rich– how does one “jump on this” as you say– my interset is peaked– i could use the training– and the frame would be an added bounus– since i’m kinda in limbo with psykopath right now.

i checked the ghp page but saw nothing about grass roots

dave

GregHill

Hey guy’s Craig has all the scoop..There is about 1 day left before I place the production order and we’ll be set. Frames will be in by March 1st at latest…
    Racing Vet pro..Hmmm man I really do not think I will be doing that with so much going on my focus is not in the racing. Who knows never say never though I guess. I am trying to get into shape here with some luck it just might happen within a few months..LOL

GH

bmiddaugh

Craig when you get all this stuff together we’ll do a writeup with everyone in their uniforms for the 07 season

bmiddaugh

I don’t wanna hijack this thread but here is that complete bike…

Let’s face it, it’s pretty damn sweet.

kevh

Where did you get the AtomLab rims? I am thinking of PimpLites for my cruiser. Anyone using the new Torque nipple they have, the Marketing sounds good.

BIGANT-DOG

Greg i think you could junp back on the bike and run with em. Just please do it on flats!!!!!!!!!!!!

GregHill

Kev…You can get Atomlab product from us directly at http://www.atomlab.com...

Bigdog..Thanks for the vote of confidence I know I could make a run but so many other things to focus on leaves not much time to prepare for racing. We’ll have the pump lap championships when I come out in the spring…Happy New Year to everyone!!!

GH

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.