Homepage Forums Brian P’s Garage "Classifieds" Ant-Dog’s Blowouts Freezer, file cabinet, recliner

• This topic has 2 voices and 2 replies.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CrazyCraig

Okay – so this is the garage sale section, huh?

I have a Westinghouse Freezer that works well, I just don’t need it. Looks like a full size upright fridge. The sill plate is cracked and is duct taped. $50 plus gas if you want me to deliver it (I have a pick-up). Call me at 973-214-2499 for more details.

I have a heavy steel 4 drawer upright filing cabinet. Decent shape. $25

Lite Blue swivel rocker recliner. This is an older model from when they knew how to make them. Sits on a round base (like the bottom of those big wire spools). You can fully recline, or rock, or spin it around. Good condition, not worn out, no rips, has not been used in 3 years. $75 plus gas if you want it delivered (depending on how far).

If you have Verizon cell phone with pic/video, I can send pics that way. Otherwise, I gotta get around to hooking up my digital camera for this kind of stuff.

BrianP

craig, i might be interested in the file cabinet. can you let me know the dimensions of it? of the whole unite and of each individual drawer…..

brian

CrazyCraig

guinessextreme asked first, but I will get the dimensions to ya when I get home.

Its a fairly typical 4 drawer vertical cabinet, letter size drawers but I think you could put a frame in it to accept legal size folders as well.

CrazyCraig

Dang Brett – this might become the most visited spot on the site – maybe yer in the wrong biz, lol.

Seriously though – this is what “building community” is all about.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.