Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Free BMX Race..

• This topic has 7 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

not quite but, I’m going to make up a 8.5 x 11 full color flyer that will emphasize FREE BMX Racing. (ya know the first race free thing) and list our tracks with a killer picture of some of the guys on the front.
    I will need someone who can get me some cheap full color printing, and advice on what should be emphasize on the front, I’ll have the design done by next weekend.
    What to do with this dumb idea..
    Libraries, bike shops, skate parks, when school starts again….schools, PAL, hand outs at soccer, baseball, blah blah..

Ideas?

CrazyCraig

Once you have them, you know I’ll get them up in my area.

We may want to have a few phone numbers and/or email addresses listed on the flyer that someone can get more info through.

I would be more than willing to set up an extra email address to put on there to answer questions, unless there already is something set up.

bmxgirlmom

Brett: Make sure that the flyer includes info that the first race is free but that you have to have a license. Trial or full.

Janeen

1adam12

Coffee shops, skate shops, skate/bike parks, P.A.L TO NAME A FEW

bmiddaugh

Janeen, I thought that bring a buddy thing in the BMX Today negated the need for a license for that one day?
    crikey…
    and though I can do all the work, I will need a place to get it printed 4 color press for cheap…

bmiddaugh

the flyer will have the web addresses to all the tracks as well as our site,
    the town the track is in, race times, etc.

and of course Janeens home phone number… 😆 JK!

bmiddaugh

ha, Craig, you sucker!, you just volunteered!!
    you want to use your own email or do you want to use a brokenspokes one?
    I can do cwilson@brokenspokes.net or the like…

pjtaft

hey, with the government pushing the physical fitness , try that verbnow site,.. or the department of health federal and state…

market to schools, community centers,.. town recreation departments, Churches, any local business that will let you,.. not just bike shops,..

bmiddaugh

http://printanddeliver.com/main/pages/pnd/industries/Restaurant/ShowCollateral.aspx?oid=1871&ssid=5&hid=722
    Is that about the cheapest it can go? 10,000 for 3.75 cents a piece? Does anyone here know a printer who can donate a run? I’ll buy the paper.

RaidenHayden

The ABA sign a buddy plan, negates the liscense for the day or the race for life luekemia race also requires no liscense as it is for a non-profit org. And no the ABA isn’t donating money to the NBL

bmxgirlmom

hmm, good point. I have the Buddy Plan packet at home, but somehow haven’t found the time to look at it. Got it Monday.
    Geeee, have I been that busy????

bmiddaugh

well dang, you got all this time to just hang out on the internet, 😆

I’ll start working on it, just see if you can give me the full skinny on how to word the “free” part. 😉

(I gotta fix that wierd wink thing that happens)

bmxgirlmom

I only get to hang out here cause I am at work. 😆

bmiddaugh

oh man, unregulated internet access…
    we are the lucky few…

bmxgirlmom

Ok, I looked at the packet. You are indeed correct. They get a FREE one day license (they still have to fill out the app, mom or dad has to sign if under 18, but no money is involved) and they get to race FREE one time.

This is only for people who have NEVER held an NBL license at anytime in the past or present.

Janeen

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.