Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old flemington?

• This topic has 7 voices and 15 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

anyone going to flemington tomorrow to ride? i heard they hardly got any snow there a few riders are going to groom a little in the afternoon. supposed to be 50 tomorrow….

phantom

how do i find out.

phantom

how do i find out.

4130forlife

tom martin and i are gonna go there sunday to work on the track

4130forlife

tom martin and i are gonna go there sunday to work on the track

bmxmom156

i think dan spoke to tom tonight he is going tomorrow afternoon

bmxmom156

i think dan spoke to tom tonight he is going tomorrow afternoon

4130forlife

i can only get there sunday.. i have to go to toms river tomorrow for a birthday dinner.. hopefully sunday will be a nice day

4130forlife

i can only get there sunday.. i have to go to toms river tomorrow for a birthday dinner.. hopefully sunday will be a nice day

bmxmom156

anyday is a good day when its not snowing…lol

bmxmom156

anyday is a good day when its not snowing…lol

4130forlife

tomorrow 12ish.. if any of you want to come out

call me
    201 286 7452

4130forlife

the track needs work.. a ton of it.. but i have some ideas in my head.. so does tom martin.. we are gonna do some bigger things to that track.. now its so close to where i live.. id relly like to make it a fun track with lots of different jumps for everyone

bmxmom156

dave did you guys get any equip out there today? i didnt think the track was that bad considering all the drainage issues… we need a week of sun and no rain it will be good to go…the last straight stayed in great shape much better than in recent years… lucky for the mild winter!!

having a fun AND challenging track sounds like a great idea.. remember when they had the decision maker pro section? we used to have pro/ams w/ 2- racks of riders weekly a while back… would love to see that again…maybe pro jumps on one side and a “gentler side” is a good idea?? like the good old days??

4130forlife

you know it.. i have talked with tom about a pro section like the old days..we DEF need something for the more challenging type riders.. no machines today.. next week its ON…it wasnt in bad bad shape.. bad enough tho…

im definitly stoked that its close and i can be a part of it…

i just hate that we cant have regionals or antionals there.. bums me out big time

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.