Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old flemington work day

• This topic has 5 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

tomorrow around 9:30-10…if you can make it come on down bring your favorite shovel/ whatever tools you like to use….

matt is getting some machines to move some dirt/ last straight rhythm to be redone…( at the riders request)

if you can come and lend a hand it would be great…. bring your racing stuff too.. cj is much improved now lets get flemington on the map as well…..

ihatem

Is there going to be gate practice while this is going on, or is there no gate practice?

Were coming,but we won’t get there until around 11:00 but We will bring shovels!

sickryder83

i’ll be down there around 11

bmxmom156

gate practice, no points race, clinic in betw shoveling some dirt…anything you want…riders choice!!! lol

thanks…see ya there!

ihatem

Thanks!

french fries?

bmxmom156

i sure as hell hope so i live for those things…

im bringing watermelon….( healthy stuff for the racers) lol

bmiddaugh

It seems to me that HC has no shortage of volunteers.
    Can anyone post some pics of the new stuff?

4130forlife

haha suckers… ill be at lbi drinking beer. basking in the sun on the beach.. hate to say it.. but that beats bmx racing fo sho

bmxmom156

only a few showed up today to move around some dirt but alot got done. they added alot of dirt and fixed a few jumps in the last straight rhythm so the onlly thing left to add in is the step up( at the end…for another day) they also fixed the double in the 4th straight it was not right but the lip is much better now. its about 20-25ft wide i think( please dont quote me i cant measure for squat) but its rollable or you can manuel it.( filled in) i thin they want to add in a triple in the 3rd straight but there is only so much you can do when theres 5-6 people. any improvement is progress…

thanks to matt for getting the dirt/heavy equipment and everyone who came out to help.

as soon as i get my pics downloaded i will post them..can i just cut/paste?

bmxmom156
    bmiddaugh

What kind of machines did they have, the changes look cool.

bmxmom156

only one big one ithink it was a front end loader? mostly the last straight and 1 jump in 4th turn. there is still lots to do before the qual. brett you have pm.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.