Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old flemington saturday

• This topic has 8 voices and 12 replies.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    s4lnj

anyone going for the dub header?

i’m planning on hitting this weekend and next.

dave

BIGANT-DOG

yep planning on it

4130forlife

what about coming out to the KING of NEW YORK contest.. its free and DEFINITLY better than a bmx race for sure.. NO clips, NO motorcycle uniforms, no fullface motorcycle helmets

kevh

The only problem is that it is in NEW YORK. I would rather sit home watching TV than go to NEW YORK.

I am going to try and hit the dub at HC.

RaidenHayden

If you can carry over there, New York is all good 😯

CWCCRIDER

I’m going to try and make it . Yo ant, you still got them flights for sale ???

BIGANT-DOG

chris yeah I would rather sell to someone her, lmk quick. 85.00 for you pedals and all.

BIGANT-DOG

The only problem is that it is in NEW YORK. I would rather sit home watching TV than go to NEW YORK.

Kev you saturday.

BIGANT-DOG

its free and DEFINITLY better than a bmx race for sure

Now dave what type of TEAM MANAGER would say that? hehehehe

rodney

would LOVE to go to NY but bringing the kids to race by the way any of you going to the bronx be prepared can be a scary place people get jumped ( Tunney got his bike stolen right out of his hands ) , girls have been raped ( during a comp a ton of years ago in the pool area next to the ramp park )and people have even been shot at from the trains but it will be alright this year Im sure !!!!

4130forlife

yes rodney, nyc rules!!!!!

CWCCRIDER

I wanted to go to that Brian P BBQ You guys got to have that shit at the track next year !!!

kevh

Well I am not making it tomorrow.

On the way home from work, I realized my state inspection is up tomorrow. Gotta get the car inspected now.

CrazyCraig

@kevh wrote:

Well I am not making it tomorrow.

On the way home from work, I realized my state inspection is up tomorrow. Gotta get the car inspected now.

Good call, not the weekend you want to be out with an expired inspection sticker.

Considering that half of New Jersey is in Kentucky this weekend, it was a very good turn out, 12 or 13 motos for each race today. Of course there were some weird combos between classes, but we all had a good time and there were only two falls/wrecks the whole day, and all the grommets involved are okay.

See ya next week!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.