Homepage Forums NJ Freestyle Freestyle Events flatland series

• This topic has 5 voices and 75 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

I talked to al (my Sponsor) and he is down to put together a flatland contest. maybe more than one, but he wants to see if we can get enough people intrested. Since i have been informed that it is not a thing to do at a street contest.(still bugs me after all we are all riding bikes) So he has offerd to step up. email him directly
    http://www.cjskate.com/
    Al is a very cool guy with roots in the sport. And he is not here to “make a quick buck” So who is in? btw He is looking for flatlanders and he asked about erin, I told him she is better than some guys i know(of course i was talking about me. 😆

adamguild

Probably better off just having a jam……..Post this on Pedal as I know there are more NJ flatlanders on that site………..

bmiddaugh

If you guys get a flat contest going, I am really down to help out.

rodney

Erin is off limits thankyou .she already has a enough sponcors .Good luck with the series it has been tried before remember the maplewood comps John Orties I belive was the fine gentlemen that had that going on .

BIGANT-DOG

Erin is off limits thankyou .she already has a enough sponcors

Geez, all i did was ask. And for the record Al is the one who asked me about her. I just want to try and help my sponsors buisness grow. And promote ALL the different types of riding. Al is a good guy who wants to see things grow.

So how much of a cut do get as her agent :wink:!

BIGANT-DOG

If you guys get a flat contest going, I am really down to help out.

Brett i am gonna try and help him get this going. I know that you would be down. Gonna keep putting the word out there.

adamguild

Like I said post this on pedalbmx…….unless you want like 15 people to show up……..I will talk to a couple people and try and hook up some sponsors…………..

adamguild

Not guaranteeing anything but I emailed Ed and let him know about the possibility of a comp….

BIGANT-DOG

Hey adam thanx it is nice to know that some people still want to help out.

rodney

ANT Are you trying to say I dont help because I dont want to ride at the skate 57 comp with you ?????

BIGANT-DOG

No not at all. Why would you think that? this post got 66 views and only 3 people responded. Just wish that more flatlanders would get involved.

rodney

some do just not around here look at terry he is making moves gettin to vids and stuff

bmiddaugh

Rod r u hitting hackettstown?

adamguild

when is the contest? is there a flyer or info on the page?
    i didnt see anything but the shop looks cool. i am kinda pressed for time right now but hit me back with some more info. i would be down to send a few shirts and some stickers for sure
    later
    ed

adamguild

Ok so Eds down……what are you trying to accomplish? what other sponsors would you guys want ? How are you gonna advertise? How big do you want this to be? Question ,questions,questions……………….
    Adam

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.