Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing BMX Events Farside’s no competition.

• This topic has 9 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    LeadSled1
    Sullivan

and he only rides flat pedals!

4130forlife

rich could win on flats.. he KNOWS it.. we ALL know it…

rich farside is NJ best BMX racer EVER

s4lnj

farsides been training– don’t you worry jess— i been seeing him at the track in the cold when everyone else is warm at home posting on message boards

RFarside

Dave Shhhhh. I am trying to keep the Stealth training on the DL.

BIGANT-DOG

Rich normally I would bust your balls on this, but i gotta see you at the track.

TideyFamily

Ant… You have to be kidding… You bust someone’s balls?? I think it is the other way around and you know it.

By the way… Hows Balancing in the Gate going for ya? I know I am getting ready for the Deleware Nationals and got your NUMBER!!!!

BIGANT-DOG

Have not been on a gate since ironman. Might not do a whole lot of racing this year. Try to concentrate on getting the cjsbmx race team together.

s4lnj

that will be an awesomne race team without the team mgr racing 🙄

you better race tbg

dave

BIGANT-DOG

Do not get it wrong i will be racing, but if i am needed to do something else, I have not done this before so I do not know what is expected of me.

RFarside

Jess, this past weekend in Vegas there was a lot of talk about the whole masters and cruiser classes. We were talking to Dale Holmes and he said that Tony Fleming will run the masters class on 20″. If that’s the case I will not race him in cruiser, he will have to race elite cruiser.

LeadSled1

There is talk from Johan (UCI) that they are going to let the Masters run the Challenge cruiser class. Yet the NBL will not sign any Masters up from the US in the Challenge cruiser classes. So the other countries are going to allow them (like Flemming) to run Challenge supposedly. Those guys (UCI/NBL) don’t have a fricken clue on this. They should have created a Masters Cruiser class. It is the only Medal worlds class that does not have it’s own cruiser class also (look at Elite, Junior, Womens Elite and Womens Junior as they all have their own cruiser class). Yet the older riders far outnumber the younger riders in the cruiser population. Thats like trying to sell tickets to a vintage BMX show to the young riders and not offering any to the older riders. Completely wrong demographic.

bmiddaugh

UCI =

Hey kids, the circus is in town!!!

RaidenHayden

Hey, it’s allgood, look what happened to NORBA when the UCI took over, it is barely a shell of itself. They only know how to do road racing, and should stick to it. Harder to believe, is that BMX started here, and so we have sold our sport so we can be part of the Oylmpics. NASCAR started here, and it isn’t part of the Oylmpics, and it is huge, as is football, why do we need outsiders to tell us how to run what was created here

RFarside

If other countries are going to let there vet/masters 20″ riders race the challenge cruiser classes so should the US. I don’t understand how you can be a elite rider and a challenge rider at the same race. That would be like letting a college football team play against a pro team.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.