Homepage Forums NJ Freestyle Freestyle Events Fall brawl (the day after)

• This topic has 4 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

First thanx to brian and family for letting a bunch of dudes invade their house. Personally I had a BLAST. Saw some bears too. (more later) Alot of bikes were there I would geuss at least 120.

The “star” of the show to me was this one

This is the actual bike ridden by R.L. Osborn in rad.(We really know it was brett though hehe) Some “celebs” showed up

Brett downs and the boys showed up built a KILLER wedge ramp which got sesioned heavily!!!!!!!!!!

All in all there was a major love fest goin on. No drama just BMX. For more pics go onto vintage and see. Trust me you will want to see them. Once again thanx to the pleva family. Oh THE BEARS. After popping up out of my signature lawnmower i look over and see a family of black bears. Momma was big. Oh an brian if you read this your daughter is adorable. I did get a little lost leaving. But i used “the flames” to guide me haha. (Brian knows what I mean.)

BIGANT-DOG

Here is the link to the picks. Guav is a really good phtographer.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/guav/sets/72157594240730033/

Here is a group shot

rodney

What a great time. I know its only been a few days but cant wait till next year GOOD PEOPLE , GREAT BIKES

4130forlife

yes that was a fun as hell day.. a very good time indeed

rodney

Anyone find marks tape ???

BrianP

i looked for like 3 hours all together for it, rod….. even busted out the leave blower and walked up and down thew street

that sux

BrianP

i have just been informed that the tape has been located and is on its way to mark now

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.