Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old End of the road

• This topic has 8 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    rider1

As some of you already know,I have been doing a great deal of road riding the last few years. I am now going to focous all of my time on racing time trials,and some track racing. So,I am now going to retire from BMX completely. I dont know what my daughter Alana is going to do,but if she does race I will continue to take her to the races. It has been great seeing everbody this year,and being back in NJ. I want to wish everybody good luck in 07,keep it up!!!

Rich Carolan

CrazyCraig

You know I am going to still keep bugging you for help with my training!

Its been fun Rich, just know you are always welcome back!

s4lnj

good luck — still on two wheels with the rider as the motor!!!!

thanks for the info that you had given me, i really apriciate it

dave

RaidenHayden

Rich let me know when some of the races are, I’ll show Good Luck

Caveman

Rich, who are you kidding? You’ll be back. I keep saying I’m gonna quit but then something inside me keeps pulling me back in.

RaidenHayden

Dave you keep coming back cause, everybody else throws you out!!!!!! I heard about the mental Hospital thing!!!!!!!!!!!

LeadSled1

Rich, did you get that Nair sponsorship? 😳

GregHill

Yo Richie,

I feel ya bro, I understand how you feel I have been there many many times…I have one thing to say to you..

Never say never in this life, it will bite you in the a$$…C-Ya at the BMX track sometime somewhere in the near future…

Oh by the way, if you get a crossbar on your bars you may lose that feeling of “oh crap, my bars are gonna snap off” that may make you feel like putting in another 10 years..

But seriously I cannot think of anything better than a full body shave followed by a 50 mile road ride in 5 degree wet, rainy, snowy weather…

FREEZE MUCH?

Ride on brother!

GH

bmiddaugh

BMX is like the mafia, man…everytime you think you’re out…
    they pull you back in.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.