Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old EHT Track Changes

• This topic has 2 voices and 1 reply.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

The word on the grapevine is that there is to be changes over the winter. I’d love to hear what is going on.
    Some people have said the first turn is going to be changed significantly which would be awesome! Though some of the things I’m hearing from the pits don’t sound like it would be an improvement. I know there are a couple guys down there who know how to work on BMX tracks, it would make sense to let them do it.
    While we’re on the subject, I heard EHT had a track meeting after the Vet Day race, dang I wish I had known because it would be cool to sit in on these meetings, ’cause as a few of you might know I have a little bit of love for this BMX thing.
    Who’s the new track officers for ’07? I’d be stoked to know! I heard Farside and Vliet were gonna be in there. That’d be crazy! Two top guys running a track? Nuts! Well, one things for sure they’d know what to do with that turn.
    Guess we’ll find out at the state meeting!

DigetyelaD

I think any track should have rider input being that we the riders know what works and what doesnt.I think that rich and cris would be good for any track.with all there experence together it should be good.

bmiddaugh

yea it’s just a matter of allowing guys to do it. Maybe we should bring this kind of stuff up at the meeting.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.