Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing used EHT TRACK……..bmiddaugh

• This topic has 5 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Susan

My friend, this is not an accusation at all. It is fact. My son doesn’t even want to race any more. One of the parents gives him a death look when ever he races.

I did speak with NBL regarding this, and they said the same thing.

Maybe it is a loyality to BMX and NBL, but I didn’t want to take it to the police and put it in the public eye. It is a Fedral offense and the FBI would take over. It is payment for physcal harm and/or injury and also accepting payment for the same.

I just wish it could be resolved out side of taking these other steps. I cannot help but wonder how many other riders are faced with this fear also.

It breaks my heart that this year my son wanted to race hard and come in 1-5 in the Nation in Memory of his Father who passed away. This situation surely put a stop to that

bmxer901

wait…. wait…. wait…. let me guess imwatchin the reason why her son was threatened was becuase of victor. Is that what your gonna say.
    enough is enough changes need to be changed whats else needs to happen before these changes are made.
    the track officials still cant ignore these facts. But if you go to the eht track director all he will do is luagh at you or tell you that its a personal problem.

bmxer901

wait…. wait…. wait…. let me guess imwatchin the reason why her son was threatened was becuase of victor. Is that what your gonna say.
    enough is enough changes need to be changed whats else needs to happen before these changes are made.
    the track officials still cant ignore these facts. But if you go to the eht track director all he will do is luagh at you or tell you that its a personal problem.

bmxer901

bmxgirlmom

Susan: Please come to me and file a complaint with the State Organization, I know the incident you are referring to and want to help take care of it. I have been watching the other rider, because I do take your complaint seriously. The incident in question, took place at Central Jersey either during their Regional or their State Qualifier, I’m sorry if I don’t have the exact dates. They should have been notified immediately. For incidents at EHT, please, please come to me. I will write them up and handle them right away. I really do care, contrary to popular belief.

bmxgirlmom

Susan: Please come to me and file a complaint with the State Organization, I know the incident you are referring to and want to help take care of it. I have been watching the other rider, because I do take your complaint seriously. The incident in question, took place at Central Jersey either during their Regional or their State Qualifier, I’m sorry if I don’t have the exact dates. They should have been notified immediately. For incidents at EHT, please, please come to me. I will write them up and handle them right away. I really do care, contrary to popular belief.

bmxgirlmom

bmiddaugh

I’m sorry, I have no power over this stuff..
    This requires some negotiation that I just can’t do because I’m in no place to do it.

bmiddaugh

This requires some negotiation that I just can’t do because I’m in no place to do it.

bmiddaugh

bmxer901

bmxgirlmom- after talking to linda last week she said not to come to you she said to go to her. these complaints have been made for 2yrs now. they origonally started at eht. and less ignored them, he was the one that when luaghed at me and susan when she wanted to make the first complaint. and plus now everyone knows how you handle threats.

bmxer901

bmxgirlmom- after talking to linda last week she said not to come to you she said to go to her. these complaints have been made for 2yrs now. they origonally started at eht. and less ignored them, he was the one that when luaghed at me and susan when she wanted to make the first complaint. and plus now everyone knows how you handle threats.

bmxer901

bmiddaugh

OK.
    EVERYONE FROM EHT GETS A TIMEOUT.
    Lock #2.
    Anyone feel like talking civil tonight about the future of BMX in South Jersey better own up and be ready to talk tonight.

bmiddaugh

OK.
    EVERYONE FROM EHT GETS A TIMEOUT.
    Lock #2.
    Anyone feel like talking civil tonight about the future of BMX in South Jersey better own up and be ready to talk tonight.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • The topic ‘EHT TRACK……..bmiddaugh’ is closed to new replies.