Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. EHT BMX PRACTICE

• This topic has 12 voices and 21 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

I just got a post that theres gate practice the 24 th, wow I was thinking they put a baseball field where the track was. Hey I offerd to run practices as well as twenty other people so if your reading this, we could have had more than the 3 0r 4 we had so far. It dosnt have to be a one man show. I say this only so we can drop some pressure off the directors shoulders. We all have different schedules maybe we could appoint a person for each practice to set up. I think it should be at least once a week! I know some dont go to the meetings because they just want to ride and not become a bmx polititian, or feel like there being pushed away, But would be thrilled to the gate at practice. START A SCHEDULE!!!!! PICK OUT A LEADER FOR EACH DATE!! AND THEY WILL COME!!

Macdaddy

I think I just found some logic – beware!

bmiddaugh

GS always starting trouble at EHT… 😆
    Another guy and another excellent idea, who’s gonna take the reigns of that?

Macdaddy, you finally caught on to what we do best around here, I love that signature!, LOL!

not trouble just ideas,

CWCCRIDER

lets go get some gates 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

phantom

Why dont you ask for a meeting with Chris talk to him about running practices.They always are asking for volunteers at the races why not let some volunteers run practice nights.

s4lnj

i practice there everyday— 7am– all alone– i don’t need
    anybody

bmiddaugh

i don’t need
    anybody

What a rebel.
    Really man, you guys should get a plan together, I think GS’s idea is cool, help a guy out.

CrazyCooter

I would like to thank everyone for helping out at the gate practice last night in my absence. Things have been alittle hectic on my personal end and haven’t had the time to get to the track. However, the track will be ready for the next race. Anyway, just wanted to send a thank you for running the gate practice and doing the much needed cleaning up around the track and everything else that was taken care of. Thanks again,

Chris Vliet

FSHUM

thanks all you guys who hooked up the eht track. I tried to help out one day back in march. I took of work, but you guys had some kind of schedule change. Sorry I been slackin, I was goin’ to school and workin’ full time. Can’t wait to catch up with you guys I think the track is great and there always seems to be a bunch of local kids out there bustin’ jumps. I still haven’t done that middle double yet.

FSHUM

thanks all you guys who hooked up the eht track. I tried to help out one day back in march. I took of work, but you guys had some kind of schedule change. Sorry I been slackin, I was goin’ to school and workin’ full time. Can’t wait to catch up with you guys I think the track is great and there always seems to be a bunch of local kids out there bustin’ jumps. I still haven’t done that middle double yet.

FSHUM

I’m gonn’ to the dirtbike race in wildwood this weekend, but I’ll make the double header the week after.

FSHUM

I’m gonn’ to the dirtbike race in wildwood this weekend, but I’ll make the double header the week after.

ridinlow

If you call knee high grass, trash all over the place, and grass growing through the turns, good conditions…then I would hate to see your interpretation of bad conditions. This is the worst condition that this track has ever been in. AND..I know, you’re going to say, “Where are you when it’s time to volunteer?” And my response will be the same….only “certain” people are allowed to assist with track functions.

bmiddaugh

A public park is a beotch to maintain.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.