• This topic has 10 voices and 38 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    ridinlow

WHY……….was the race on June 2nd listed as a single race on the EHT website for weeks and then changed to a double race the day before? Then they wonder why they have a low moto count, they had to know that they were going to have a double race sooner then the day before. Obviously the baseball scedule is more important than the BMX schedule. Looks like the track director took on more than he can handle, and that really helps BMX grow. Just another example of EHT’s selective placement of people.

bmiddaugh

I dunno it shows the 2nd and 9th as being double race days on the front of their site as well as on the schedule.
    And the site shows it being updated on May 31st. If you show up to race and they say there are 2 races instead of 1 you always have the option of…
    not racing the second one.

What doesn’t help BMX grow is anyone who throws out a bad attitude to new riders or parents.

ridinlow

Advanced Notification…that’s all I am asking for. Twist it anyway you want, but one day notice is not enough time.

s4lnj

maybe they decided last minute? who knows— the fact that they made two at one time leads me to belive that it was a last minute thing–

i wouldn’t get your panties in a twist over it.

dave

ridinlow

Typical Broken Spokes responses……would you still be saying the same thing if it were the reverse situation and they posted the cancelation the day before and you traveled down there for no race? What I am talking about is the lack of TIMELY communication in the year of 2007 w/ all the computers, cell phones, email ect…..

bmiddaugh

That’s different, if they cancelled the race with no notification…well then that would not be cool.
    But adding a race with no notification, that doesn’t seem like a big deal.
    Just my 2.

Dave, stop talking about my panties.
    (a more typical brokenspokes response ) —

ridinlow

Boy Brett, you sure can sugar coat everything. Maybe you should take off your rose colored glasses!

bmiddaugh

oh there are some things that piss me off, but this isn’t one.
    Volunteers who get paid, people who talk about DQing riders for not racing, other things…
    oh, the thing I don’t like most is when posts get deleted off forums asking about things that aren’t a big deal or when post get deleted just for talking about things that are going on.
    But water under the bridge.
    I’m preparing for 2008. 😈

s4lnj

i really don’t see the problem with adding a race last minute– you’re right if it was cancled last minute than there is reason to be pissed.

dave

s4lnj

ridinlow–the only thing you can do now is hit the front page and vote for GHP —

bmxmom156

hey i bet if you vote for pbr you wold have better luck…haha

hey who the heck put all those votes up there? hmmmm i call for a recount boy that total doubled in less than 24 hrs…

does ghp have a phone/email phone chain or what??? lol

we will prevail…..

on the subj of eht double race be thankful they added it in. most folks are complaining when the tracks DONT race…. just cant make everyone happy….

s4lnj

hey who the heck put all those votes up there? hmmmm i call for a recount boy that total doubled in less than 24 hrs…

lots of devoted fans 😆

ridinlow

@s4lnj wrote:

i really don’t see the problem with adding a race last minute– you’re right if it was cancled last minute than there is reason to be pissed.

dave

What about new riders that could be chasing Track/Leap/Regional points and don’t attend because they are unaware that it’s a double….that’s the problem.

ridinlow

@s4lnj wrote:

ridinlow–the only thing you can do now is hit the front page and vote for GHP —

After the incident that involved the “team manager” in Pottstown, I don’t think that I would ever want to vote for GHP.

RaidenHayden

Ok, ridinlow, the only thing Craig is guilty of is open his mouth up with out thinking alittle, he has his heart in this for the kids. You need to come out from behind your screan name, hey they say I have a big mouth, but they all kow who I am, how bout you??????

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.