Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing used Drunk Dave

• This topic has 12 voices and 95 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    loudogg666

some of the bullshit that goes on.
    on this website makes me not want to come back.
    grow up.

bmiddaugh

So instead of fun informational forum I think Brett was trying to do

lol….man, when you put it like that, it makes it seem like another site I have been too about the …..

garden state of BMX.

Kamikaze

HELLOW RaidenHayden / loudogg666 last time I checked this was the smoked/soup section. If you don’t like what you read then stay out. This section has nothing to do with Tracks, Meetings, Races, and so on. Maybe you guys just cant handle it.

For those who may need one. Now you cant say I didn’t help. Its Like That

-AA-

Dave,
    Just a little message that might help…..

4130forlife

well.. haha

i dont want to stop 🙂
    its fun. i like fun

TenaciousD

The guy never misses work, (either job) didn’t come into our hotel room noisy or disorderly at all while in Ohio, never does anything crazy while putting down PBR. Only thing Dave does is advertise that he drinks…..big deal.

How many would know he even drank if he didn’t even advertise it so much, probably no one.

I don’t think the dude has a problem at all.

all that without a picture to get my point across….cool.

rodney

the last four pages are the perfect example of what bmx is and this why it fucken sucks and I will chime in when I want to cause I am BMX fake fagggot fuocks . if half of you OHH I want to make bmx better assis would put as much into bmx as this silly dave and his PERSONNAL life crap just maybe it would be worth while to show to the world how great bmx is but until then leave each other alone and GO RIDE!!!! NOW SAY SOMETHING TO ME!!!!!!

Kamikaze

You suck you big bearded Billy goat. This is the smoked section not how to make BMX better. Now move along.

4130forlife

thanks dan.

rodney, dont get worked up buddy

rodney

IM cool dave just cant deal with people in my sport that suck monster cockk and is the smoked section casue I cant feel any of you smokin my sausage

Kamikaze

O now its your sport. I hope you work on bikes better then you’re come backs. Because they suck.

rodney

speaking of come backs I came on your moms last night …( OH when did this turn into a personnal attack with you kamikaze I dont know you Im not callin just one person out now with that Im done !! just sick of this hate all over the net come on people is this really how ya want bmx to be … and I suck at mechanics im to drunk to hold a wrench

4130forlife

rod, kamikaze is a punk, never will we know who he really is, he will hide and be a bitch all his or her life.. its all good

that fukcer is going to hide forever

Kamikaze

Fine if you bone heads want to make BMX better then, let’s have a race. I will race 7 of you washed up old school punks who think you can ride for $$$$. That’s right. Ill match any money you can come up with, and put it on the line. One race for the $$$$. Let’s go, put up or shut up. Bring the best you have. Bmiddaugh, BIGANT-DOG, loudogg666, RFarside, 4130forlife, TenaciousD, Rodney, RaidenHayden and any other chumps you have. I will make them look like rookies.

4130forlife

lol

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.