Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Racing Veterans Dr.Phil for Nbl president!

• This topic has 7 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    felt20

I wanted to know who will vote for Dr.Phil to dethrown B.tedesco polls are now open!

imwatchin

This is why no one will take you guy’s serious. You have 2 more yeas of Bob. So forget about getting him out. Lets set are goals on how we can help out are state program and not how to get Bob out.

BIGANT-DOG

I am sure he or she is joking.

bmiddaugh

Not to bust on anyone but I think imwatchin is saying we gotta start taking ourselves a little serious in order for others to take us serious.

RaidenHayden

Bingo, that was the point of the post about we have to promote, but a little humor is acceptable, it’s just a harmless pole

felt20

I posted for fun its been along year alittle humor is needed.I am looking forward to 2007.Haiden you know me I have the wild little red hair girl see if you can figure it out.Later everyone

RaidenHayden

Dude, how could I forget LOL cool to see ya here , and dude I knew it was humor I guess you can’t always mix both

pjtaft

Be More Funny!!!

I think the whole point of this, was that We had Fun doing this,.. If that gets lost,.. then we’re just another bunch of ‘grown-ups’ and that’s no Fun!! I am a 4 year old unless i need to be otherwise,.. just ask my wife,.. unfortunately,.. I need to be an a grown-up more and more lately
    and I don’t Like it!!!

Remember to keep the focus, BMX=Fun

RaidenHayden

Weel, if you want me to be more fun, I can jump up and down on one leg, rub my stomach, and pat my head all at the same time, while juggling, will that help

CrazyCooter

sounds like a good promo……

BMX=FUN

…………….easy stickers and straight to the point.

felt20

Hey Hayden glad you figured it out cya down the road somewhere at a race and Cassidy says wazzzzzzzzz upppppppppp! and being more serious I know it takes serious commitment to run the state series.We cant thank those folks enough and the parents who give so much time to gitter done.

bmiddaugh

Not all things are as difficult as they seem…
    Who thinks it’s hard to run this website?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.