Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Delaware National!

• This topic has 5 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    phantom

I will post results that caveman didnt get on Cassidy, Taylor and leadsled.

phantom

Day one Cassidy cox 5th place in stacked 10 girls class with a qualifier this class had three nag girls and loaded with big talent.Cassidy would see the same result on sunday as well.Taylor Farside battled to 6th on saturday and seventh on sunday in a tough 11 girls class loaded with big talent coming to get the valuable points for nag and district.Leadsled would place 8th he was in the front of the pack running hard until a fatale loopout in the sixpack would drop him to 8th.Leadsled should bring back the mullet of the 80s maybe this would give him some goodluck.Sunday would bring more badluck not making the main due to a flip over the gate.Iwas right behind him waiting for my motto when the badluck struck.

RaidenHayden

Ahhhhh, the mullet may be the answer to all his probs

LeadSled1

I can’t grow enough grass on the green. 😆

Whats the mullet? Business in front and party in the back? Mine would be more like “A Rogain comercial followed by an intergalactic kegger”.

I found out that they switched the air ram on Sunday which ran slower. 😥

RaidenHayden

No two rams ever fire alike, always watch a few, and get the cadence in your head. Details

Macdaddy

zach made his main on sunday and went 6th. He missed on sat by the diameter of his front rim.

phantom

Hey leadsled i bonked the gate on sunday it definently was moving slower.

Macdaddy

I agree, Zach was able to beat the 12x aba world champion in the semi because he flipped the gate. hey we’ll take it any way we can

Macdaddy

Say what you want about pro designed teracks, but having been to over 40 nationals the last two years, this was by far the best pro racing i have seen!!! 4 wide at the finish line. 3 wide down the second straight. man that was awesome!!!!

LeadSled1

Thanks Macdaddy! Some pics were taken of the racing so I hope to see some online soon.

Bill, they didn’t announce that the ram was changed. I was out doing stuff around the track and there is no practice on Sundays. 😥

I have decided to revive my high school hair to help with my training though. 😆

kevh

scary!!!!

RaidenHayden

In the voice of John Walsh. “if you have seen this man, he is wanted for acts of poor hairstyle, and should be considered dangerous, as there are many weapons hidden in his hair, We need your help to get him off the street, call Americas Most Wanted, and do not approach alone”

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.