Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing BMX Events DAN FORTE

• This topic has 5 voices and 10 replies.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Just got 3rd place at his first ever grands!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah he is a rookie but I have watChed him since day one and I know for a fact he has busted his ass to get this, Do not know his final ranking yet. BTW he also plays pop warner FOOTBALL. SO you can do 2 things you love and still HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Razzes Twisted Grin Dam-pn

BIGANT-DOG

Update National # 3 and I know how some of you feel about rookies getting plates but this kid has something special and I have known him since day one.

btw WE WERE ALL ROOKIES AT ONE POINT

s4lnj

congrats— sounds like it’s time to move up.

CrazyCraig

I do believe he gets an automatic move up now because of his finish.

Congrats Dan! Now go rock the 14 Novice class!!

BIGANT-DOG

sounds like it’s time to move up.

that was the whole plan and to be honest he wanted to move up along time ago. but that is byond the point, I am happy as hell for him.

bmxmom156

wow ant tht is awesome!! at his first grands its quite an accomplishment… welcome to the novice class!!!! he will only get better and faster..

i hope his dad taped the races to show you!!! did you see it live? i wasnt sure if they showed all the motos or just mains or what on that live feed site..

congrats again!!!!

bmiddaugh

New book.
    Title:
    “A Rookie No More”
    Author:
    Dan Forte

Available at finer BMX tracks statewide.

This reminds me Ant, when are you moving to Vet Pro?

BIGANT-DOG

i hope his dad taped the races to show you!!! did you see it live?

Did i !!!!!!! I was screaming at hte computer screen so loud, the neighbors heard me outside.

This reminds me Ant, when are you moving to Vet Pro?

Well at least i have been an active participant and photographer and team manager this season. Bam And future website owner.

bmiddaugh

One season does not a career make…lover…
    I will see you in ’08 my brutha.. —

BIGANT-DOG

Not looking to make a “career” out of it. Just wanna keep on having fun. Now can we please get back on topic? I see great things for dan and all of cjs in the future.

bmiddaugh

Seriously man, I was talking to Craig about this the other day, it’s really amazing to me to see how well all you guys are jelling together to make this thing turn around,
    20 years from now some guy will be writing about the days of Craig, Rich, Rich, Dale, Dave…s, Ant, Al and all the rest of these crazy differing personalities that changed the direction of BMX in NJ.

BIGANT-DOG

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.