Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Racing Veterans Concerned Outsider

• This topic has 5 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    bmxer

This website has been a great assest for NJ bmxer’s, all the info. needed in one place, calendar’s, race time’s, upcoming events ect… However, I am truley dissappointed to see that a few individuals have come on board and now topics have to be locked! I was a visitor on this site for quite some time, just reading the updates and seeing all the up coming events. I thought that this was such a positive NJ site that would grow into something even bigger!!! Why do some people have to spread bad venom all around????? I can tell from reading some of the posts that not everyone here is in this for the better of NJ BMX! Maybe instead of locking the posts….some members should be locked!

Anonymous

I think you are just a closed minded fool……………..Not everyone thinks like you. As in anything you need controversy it makes any sport more competitive.

Anonymous

BMXER you should be locked for your communistic viewpoint……….

bmiddaugh

I locked some topics, because no one posting was making an positive impact. It was all back and forth he said, I said junk.
    I want opinions voiced but then you should add ideas to make them better and then take it to the track.
    We have an opportunity on the 22nd of April to voice opinions directly to people in charge if nothing comes of anything there then I shall rethink my strategy.
    I will close my mind to no one.
    And no one gets booted here for voicing an opinion, but bickering gets tiring.

bmiddaugh

lol, Adam…just goes for the jugular…
    Everyone relax!
    I locked them because the subject matter was going NOWHERE…

bmiddaugh

Why is it the racers are giving me problems?
    THOUGHTS.

Anonymous

I think it’s the neon

bmxer

Brett- Please understand that I am not getting on you. I think the website is great! What I don’t understand is why the same individuals bring their dark cloud with them where ever they go???? I am here to voice my opinions just like everyone else, that’s what this is for, but there’s a pattern with certain people who are obviously bitter ……or maybe better put “jealous?”

bmiddaugh

I’m working on some things…
    Everyone just keep doing what their doing..
    Don’t sweat it…

Kmart

Guys like Adam and BMXLegend keep things real……their posts keep me comming back. I may or may not agree with them but it is better then posts about puppy dogs and ice cream……

Brett keep up the great work!

Kmart

Anonymous

What I don’t understand is why the same individuals bring their dark cloud with them where ever they go????

Seems like you are bringing the darkest cloud of them all ……

Your lack of understanding is ignorance…….And if you take a look around you in 2006 America things are changing at a rapid pace……..You either go with the flow/make a change/or get pissed on ………………………..

bmiddaugh

This is a perfect example…
    Do you notice how bmxer is not getting all emotionally charged up over anything Adam says?
    Adam asked me earlier today if I was high because of some of the things I have been posting. I didn’t come in here and ban him, I started looking at what I was doing…he had a different viewpoint.
    As long as I’m being made to think I’m on it…
    I respect bmxer and Adam
    If someone is not out here going “WTF?”, we are all doomed.

bmxlegend

awwwwwwwwwwwwww yeah..my stupidness keeps people coming back to this webpage..i love being me…

Kmart

It is like watching someone with Turrets, your never sure what your gonna say next……That is the best part about being in America, free speech even for Jacka$$’s 😆

Kmart

bmxlegend

its official…i like bmx.. alot, but i also love the beer..beer and bmx= heaven

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.