• This topic has 4 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    loudogg666

My dad and i came to a compromise the other night, when we were “talking” about my riding. I told him the major reason i ride is because i love doing it, and it gives me a great deal of sef esteem and actually keeps me away from stuff that i know is not right for my body or the people around me.

the only thing i have to do is stay intact with my other responbilites first. which to me is retarded, because i always have stayed intact with my other responbilites first.

so, for now, i am allowed to ride as much as i want, just as long as i stay on top of my other prioritys. thanks for everyone’s help.

anyone else going to the staten island flatland jam on saturday?

4130forlife

lou, get your ass to howell saturday.. that day is gonna be off the chain fo shizzle

rodney

I cant go to either

rodney

frame is on the way !!!! turn over a new leave on riding with a new bike yeah!!!!!!

loudogg666

i don’t do racing dude. flatland and really crappy street is where its at for me.
    hell yeah, i am stoked to get my new frame.

bmiddaugh

Saturday at Howell there will be a LOT of freestyle guys, I can guarantee it, and the people who run the shop (the Cranmers) are chill on letting people ride.
    Trust me, you’d be around hundreds of people who are into the same type of shit you are.

loudogg666

eh, i already made plans with my friend to rde from like 10-2 friday night and then we are hitting up that jam in staten island, maybe if it sucks we will come down. i’ve never met the cranmers before, but i do know scotty kills iit.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.