Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old CJBMX Regional

• This topic has 16 voices and 30 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    bigdaddyrg

i will get there friday early so the ghp team has a good spot ,its not like i got to go to work…….

bmxmom156

dave you better get there on TUESDAY before craig takes up all the real estate for that ghp team!!! lol!!

4130forlife

hahahahhahahhaahahahhaa

BIGANT-DOG

I get to sleep in my own bed. The joy of living 40 minutes away. Btw if someone really needs it and as long as it’s okay with the wife I got floor space.

4130forlife

im only an hour away.. but it feels real good to wake up and im at the track.. camping out rules anyways!!!

BIGANT-DOG

Me personally i like camping, but the wife, uhh no. Btw will be there bright and early sat. morning.

4130forlife

leave her at home then..

rodney

Or get her a bmx bike not that crazy thing you had her on in somerville and let her go around the track

BIGANT-DOG

She will drive down on sat, hopefully with my brother and nephews. Besides i gotta work friday and won’t get home till 6. A word to the wise anyone thinking about staying in that “motel” on 9 north( the crappy one before sunnyside road) BEWARE I was there 2 years ago and the place was NASTY. I do not know if it changed, but becareful.

BIGANT-DOG

Or get her a bmx bike not that crazy thing you had her on in somerville and let her go around the track

Rod I am trying, have to take small steps. Hey at least I have a wife that supports what i do. I am lucky to have that.

s4lnj

will get there friday early so the ghp team has a good spot ,its not like i got to go to work…….

be sure to catch bob barker’s farewell episode of “the price is right” on friday —

dave

rodney

Support is always great ANT

bmxer901

im only 40 mins away also but its just so much easier to camp on a sat night instead of having to get up even earlier for a sunday race.

bmxbum1

Bummed were going to miss it this year, but “The Rock” takes precendence. It’s one of the classics! Have fun and good luck to all at CJ.

Joe

bmiddaugh

The rock…ain’t BMXstock… —

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.