Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old CJ and HC Pro-Am video

• This topic has 6 voices and 9 replies.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

I will be unable to attend the sunday race at HC this weekend and the saturday CJ state race. Can someone video the pro-am races those days and get them to me?…
    Preferably next sunday at CJ and the following day at CJ’s state race.
    Any help would be appreciated! I’d give someone something, but I already give stuff away anyway, so I promise to keep giving stuff away if someone helps me out.
    Thanks.

s4lnj

i most likely will not be attending sunday at hc– but can do sat at cj

bmxmom156

brett i can tape the races for you.. but i dont think i can get it to you that fast as we are leaving next sun for canada….

unless someone comes with a laptop to flemingtons state race and they can download the races to it like we did the last time..then they can get it to you from there.

i am open for any suggestions??

bmiddaugh

awesome, I could use both of them
    As long as you get it recorded that’s fine. I’ll get it when I get it. Just want to have all this for everyone’s posterity on the newjerseybmx site. You guys are all starting something here and I want to make sure we document this to prove it can be done.

bmxmom156

if anyone gets a laptop to flem on sat/sun you can have it asap. or if theres a way for me to sent it to you just let me know.

you know my techy skills…i dont remember how to use moviemaker..haha

BIGANT-DOG

So brett where you be on that sat. of the cj race — —

4130forlife

the same place im going to be at

BIGANT-DOG

oh so that must be the same place i wil be at.

bmiddaugh

There is another event going on that day. The Summer Slam at Brian P’s. I have missed this thing the past 3 years and I would like to make it.
    As I keep saying, I ride a BMX bike. I love BMX, I have since I was 12 and discovered it. One day riding and b.s.ing about the old days and another being with the best racers in NJ. Sounds good.
    I’ll put up the announcement Brian has out about this in a couple weeks, so people can see what’s up.
    Another reason I personally believe back to back state races are not a good idea.
    oh and as for this weekend, I’m hitting a race and a contest saturday and going off to chill with the little woman on sunday.
    Balance.
    Ask Greg Hill about it if you are hitting up his clinic.

BIGANT-DOG

oh and as for this weekend, I’m hitting a race and a contest saturday and going off to chill with the little woman on sunday.

rodney

I will bring an etch a sketch and draw a picture for ya just dont shake it to much

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.