Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Civil War part 2 in the USA?????????

• This topic has 7 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    adamguild

Isnt it ironic the North and South fought a war because the north thought that slaves and slave labor were an attrocity on our society? Fast forward 140 years … The North uses slave labor every chance it can get..called illegal immigrants and importation from Chinese slave laborers……The best part about this is the dummies in the USA who believe items and services are cheaper…I mean with gas prices at $3.00 per gallon wouldnt things be cheaper if we just made them here and didnt have to ship or fly them 5,000 miles to get them here? hahahahahhahaha

loudogg666

good point.

Macdaddy

don’t let facts like the north NOT fighting against slavery and fighting ONLY to keep the union together stop anyone from a good story

RaidenHayden

Mac, Arrrrgggghhhhhh

BIGANT-DOG

I have not seen my 40 acres or my goddamn mule!!!!!!!!!!!
    😆

rodney

I will give you my mule right in the a………..

adamguild

Mac, Im glad to see at least one person on here knows history…I assume you are speaking of South Carolinas attempted succession?

adamguild

It would also be quite foolish to believe that the north didnt want freedom…Without it they would have lost the civil war………

Macdaddy

The union was never in serious jepardy of losing the war. They had the population (plus the large infusion of Irish), the banks, and the infrastructure. The south had a limited amount of men guns and ammo. The only thing that kept it going so long was that the south had all of the best commanders. But as they fell, the south could not replace them. The north , hoever only needed to keep replaceing commanders until they found some that could fight.

As for freedom, I don’t think the poor in northern cities like boston, ny, and philly, wanted emancipation. They rioted against the expected influx of poor that would take away their jobs.

glad to have you back adam, its been dull.

RaidenHayden

Adam, they all want their cheap wal-mart crap. Thats what it comes down to.

loudogg666

hey man, don’t diss wal-mart.
    remember, i’m a poor flatlander and i have to buy my clothes from there.

XMotoXchick
    rodney

do you buy your bikes from there Lou?? get your clothes from those big boxes out side the walmart or go to jacys in plainfield .You dont shop at hot topic you pop punk emo freaky bike rider

loudogg666

i hate hot topic.
    that place is so boring.
    all they sell or just band t-shirts.
    its dumb as hell.
    and all the people that work there are retarded.
    i asked them if they had any dead milk men shirts, and they said they never heard of that band.

adamguild

Go to Salvation Army in Plainfiled I got my Run Dmc Adidas Shirt there..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.