Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… The Soup (for BMX) Caveman’s Cramp medicine

• This topic has 6 voices and 11 replies.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

Dave this will help your cramp’s and that “other problem” you have

Cramps

Bloating

Irritability

Headache

Backache

Oh and dave try a glassof warm milk too.

Caveman

I’m at work so the picture is blocked. Is it a bottle of Midol? I could use that. I’ll be the first to admit I get that time of the month. And God help you if you’re in front of me in a turn when it’s my time because when I get PMS it stands for pre murder syndrome.

CWCCRIDER
    RaidenHayden

Dave, Ant will calm down, once we get him his frontline, and he stops scratching and itching

Sullivan

Ant will calm down, once we get him his frontline, and he stops scratching and itching

BIGANT-DOG

So tim when is the band getting back together? I hear justin misses you.

But it was still a good idea to come out of the closet. After all the truth will set you free.

Sullivan

From my myspace:
    Comment by Ant Dawg
    Apr 11, 2007 7:18 PM

yo dawg you’s a pimp, when we gonna hang out? go get some women. (but don’t tell my wife.) When you get legal I got a 12 pack with your name on it. WORD.

last month i was a pimp, now your callin me a homo…. that’s a pretty hipocritical statement… HOW ARE THOSE PISTON GATE STARTS WORKIN FOR YA BIGANTDOG!!!!!!

BIGANT-DOG

Hey I was covering for you okay? btw did you learn how to fix your bike yet?

Sullivan

the bikes doin good, pretty much all dialed in

take a look for yourself, should look something like this during the weekend

now everyone dont go out and cop my style rockin the chrome front end!

RaidenHayden

Tim how do ya like that thing

4130forlife

tim asked my vast knowledge on putting his bike together

Sullivan

Dave i didnt end up putting the star nut in… the head lock i had before barely fit and was a PITA to get on, but it was way better than tryin to beat a star nut in there.

I like the bike so far. Its basically the same as my Standard, except the back ends a little bit longer and its aluminium. Its stiff as hell out of the gate though!

BIGANT-DOG

except the back ends a little bit longer

So you like long rear end’s? Damn it tim it is okay we will still respect you.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.