Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Caveman……Thanks

• This topic has 6 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tpbmxtd

I would like to take this time and thank Dave for all his help this year with the announcing that he has done for the State races and the Hyper Pro/Am series. Dave is a true professional and will be greatly missed from the sport of BMX. I hope that your new venture will bring you as much happiness as this sport has brought you over the years.

Good Luck,

Glen

bmiddaugh

BMX racing especially in NJ has lost one of the guys pushing for change in this area. If it wasn’t for him stepping up we wouldn’t have gotten this far.
    I dunno, maybe it takes losing someone important to make everyone realize what they had.

Though, I left BMX once too… 😈

phantom

Dave was the first pro bmxracer cassidy ever met over at Bluediamond park.I wont forget there staged races they would have in practice what an alll aroung good guy.

Caveman

Why thank you. It’s been a crazy 21 years. I’ve raced up and down the east coast, out to Minnesota, Oklahoma, Texas, and Arizona. I’ve raced some of the biggest names like Rupe, Hill, Shawn Texas, Veltman, Carter, Hadan, McPherson, Townsend, Richardson, Purse, Leveque, Bennett, and a million more. Made some mains, signed autographs, had some killer tiimes.

I’ll post more later but keep pushing to make things better. I hope you get the NJ state series back to 70 motos like it was and then get bigger still.

Don’t listen to the people that fight every single attempt to promote the tracks and state races. Don’t listen to the people that suggest we do nothing and just run races like we always have. Push to make things better, more professional. That’s why I suggested the PA system. We could be average…. or we could be above average. Make sure you use that thing at every opportunity. You’ll need a third speaker to cover Howell since everyone sits so spread out all around the track.

And take care of Delizia, Derosa, and Jeremy Smith. Those guys are headed towards super-stardom.

More later.

s4lnj

so does this mean no more trails sessions at your house?

and wait a minute…. aren’t you going the the greg hill clinic?–

tommydone

yo dave you forgot TOMMYDONE,you dont think im headed for superstardom?good luck dude.Bmx will miss you.Thank goodness for BMX that i came back hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.