Homepage › Forums › Riders Committee › Forum › by-laws
- This topic has 4 voices and 10 replies.
November 22, 2006 at 12:23 pm #25724
Does anyone here need a copy.
I have a pdf version of them.
I should add that there is no provision in the by-laws for the position of state clerk.[/url]November 22, 2006 at 5:28 pm #36582
Email me a copy. These have been guarded like the Holy GrailNovember 22, 2006 at 11:59 pm #36631
Well after reading these, I have come to the conclusion that some one needs to get “Hooked on Phonics”, and learn to read their own rules!!!!! What a mess, and this is how it is being run!! The worst part, is that their is too much worrying about rules, and liabilities, rather than getting things done!!!!!!!November 23, 2006 at 1:20 am #36636RFarsideMember
I would like to see them.November 23, 2006 at 2:03 am #36642
RIch, once you read them, you will realize this is a mess.November 23, 2006 at 2:11 am #36645RFarsideMember
In Article lll section B who are the rider reps? Or is this another thing we donÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢t need.November 23, 2006 at 2:14 am #36646
Most of these rules seem optional, when I talked to Brett, it seems like that when most of the old timers left, and only Les and Linda were left, what rules were used and what weren’t was up for interpetaionNovember 23, 2006 at 2:43 am #36647
I believe rider reps were taken from the by-laws.November 23, 2006 at 2:53 am #36648
It says at one point, all voting members must be 21, WTF, you only need to be 18 for general elections, and if you want some of the riders to rep, wouldn’t you want someone who is younger. Lets face it, at 21 most have left the sport for awhile. So basically that deadlocks it into a certain age groupNovember 25, 2006 at 12:31 am #36690
Ok I may have needed to start a new thread for this but this title fits so here goes.
1. Bylaws need to be reviewed be a lawyer, so as not to have any legal conflicts that get the association sued, this may be where Filipone gets his point of view, but his point about shops getting sued is moot, he should worry that the morons running the show didn’t get the whole bunch sued and the tracks shut down. So who reviewed this work of wonder?
2. Acording to the bylaws they CAN be ammended, but the submission should be in writing, and must be voted on by 2/3 vote. However the next dilema will betrying to figure out who was legally installed?
3. Once all of this is pointed out as wellas a few other things that have gone awry, you guys will need to have a replacement for EVERY position on that board, as I see some unhappy campers
4. ATTENDANCE is MANDATORY for all of US, anything these people want, NO problem, but anything we come up with is put off, NO MORE!!!
We all have an idea how things should be done, are we always, probably not, however, when we see the train coming down the tracks, we know when to get out of the way. PICK a DATE for a pre meeting for us, again MANDATORYNovember 25, 2006 at 12:39 am #36692
1. brilliant Bill. lawyer won’t be a problem and we can probably get pro-bono with CC Wilson here finding us one.
2. “legally installed”….how about no one
3. no problemo
4. I’ll be there.November 26, 2006 at 5:10 am #36800dunrite9Member
Send me a copy please.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.