Homepage Forums Riders Committee Change NJBMX By-law amendments, state series changes

• This topic has 3 voices and 4 replies.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh
    CrazyCraig

Brett, you should have been a lawyer. Good Work.

This clearly sums up everything and now gives us something to work with.

RaidenHayden

Looks Ducky to me!!! But one suggestion with the fall series. As this is an NBL event, and most of te Nationals are over, maybe a pro/am series jsut for this with special award at end

RaidenHayden

Also, as a check and balance. Have the treasurer continue with it’s duties, like paying bills and keeping the records, but to avoid this nightmare with the paperwork the organizations, have the secratary be responsible for that function. Kinda an oversight, and if it becomes a problem, the commish can intervene

CrazyCraig

Bill – in some other threads we have discussed a pro-am series for the fall, hopefully we can make it stick.

RaidenHayden

My point, was to lay it out in black in white, because as you see, unless done that way things are not handled well. Let’s take for instance the mess at the Pres cup with the jersies. Had a mechanism been in place, none of that would have happened.
    More to the point, if we are going to do this, one day we may be gone, if we leave a precise set of guidelines, it will be hard for them to mess up!
    In 1987 Bill Bohren established the New Jersey Bicyle Motocross Assoc Inc, when it was shut down in 1998, it’s officers consisted of Scott Cranmer (vp), Linda Luden (treasurer),and Les Vanerhoff (pres), now for what ever reason in 1999, BOOM we have a new corporation, NJBMX Inc, thats when Les set it up. What happened, no one knows, and when they do have info it all goes one place, so the reason I would like clarity in the bylaws is so that ther will be less likely hood of deviation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.