Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. bunnyhop comp and bmx museum

• This topic has 9 voices and 23 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    4130forlife

at woodbridge Va, pittsburgh pa, howell NJ, and pottstown Pa

bmx legend will again be having a bunnyhop contest and a bmx museum

we will have 6 foot tall REAL trophies, marble and all for 1st , 2nd and 3rd place finishes in the 13 and under and 14 and over

also we will have prizes for the 1st thru 3rd place finishes.. bags o product up to the value of 100$

mind you.. all this.. for a mere entry fee of FIVE dollars

and the 14 and over get cash rewards also..

this is a NON profit run series

the money goes right back to the people in the contest

helping me with this will be powers bike shop

so far i have animal bikes , standard byke co. , powers bike shop ,scarred for life , brokenspokes.net, chip n dale bike shop, bulldog bike co , and bmx legend inc.

loudogg666

sounds like it’ll be a good time.

4130forlife

it will be.. oh.. it will be

loudogg666

i may possibly come.

4130forlife

why dont you enter.. or do you not let both wheels leave the ground at the same time

s4lnj

the bunny hop contest should get it’s own front page write up when it happens. i know you will have your hands full with the national coverage brett, so i will contribute the write up if need be. will just need someone to take some good shots

bmiddaugh

unless someone in an official capacity applogizes to my girlfriend on how she was treated after last years state meeting by the njbmx webmaster, the coverage of racing events in nj this year is going to shrink considerably.
    in fact daves bunnyhop contest may be the only race event covered this year.

loudogg666

no, i like to bunny hop.
    i just don’t want my bike falling apart.

s4lnj

unless someone in an official capacity applogizes to my girlfriend on how she was treated after last years state meeting by the njbmx webmaster, the coverage of racing events in nj this year is going to shrink considerably.
    in fact daves bunnyhop contest may be the only race event covered this year.

can’t argue with that.

RaidenHayden

And Brett, just how long can you hold your breath!

4130forlife

my girlfriend will take the photos of the bunnyhop contest, she is a professional photographer. so i have that covered..dave.. thatd be rad if you could write up a story on it

tpbmxtd

@bmiddaugh wrote:

…. the coverage of racing events in nj this year is going to shrink considerably.

Good thing I live in PA, so Brett will be covering my races….HA

😯

rodney

when do you normally put up the schedule for the year

tpbmxtd

@rodney wrote:

when do you normally put up the schedule for the year

Rod – if you are asking me, we have a tentative schedule we are working on but we can’t finalize it until we find out the dates for everyones State Qualifiers. Hopefully after the next meeting we will be able to get it posted.

rodney

Cool !! I just need to know for myself as soon as possible so I can change my work schedule around ( which is next to impossible in the bike retail business) so I can get the kids out to race . I will look for it on the site THANKS!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.