Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing BMX Events bulldog bikes premier 5-5-06 in NYC

• This topic has 5 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    bmxlegend

tomorrow night in nyc.. anthology film archives on 2nd ave in NYC.. NEW bulldog dvd.. super good shit…i would hope all of my friends on here go and show some support and love for bmx and of course me.. so lets get to nyc and have a blast..

rsvp at info@bulldogbikesworldwide.com

or call me
    201 406 8571

thank you and have nice night

pjtaft

hey, you snagging me a first class flight to NYC from Tampa? and the hotel room with the shrimp bar,.. like what brett is setting up?

then I’ll be there,.. and I’l even take you out for some good beer afterwards!

otherwise,.. gonna be hard to get there from Fla. you can send me a comp copy of the DVD though,…

bmxlegend

the dvd premeri was a great succuess.. just about 200 people came out to the event.. it ran quite smoothly.. we had a red carpet leading up to the entrance, a hot dog vendor giving away hotdogs, soda pop and pretzles.. george from inopia was there, darryl nau from blacken, bob scerbo.. the animal kids..so many people.. plus a number of super hot chicks…the after party was insane as well..we filled up the club…the dvd is now available for 15$.. so lemme know who wants a copy

word

soulsoda37

whats up, i checked out the bulldog premiere and it was definatly a good time. They are definatly a company that loves to ride and do there own thing and i respect them for that. The video had some good riding and simply had a good bike riding video feel, not watered down with some false image, just bulldog bikes represeentin world wide. Thanks to all the guys who put it together and put the time and effort into making it happen. It was definatly worth the trip.

4130forlife

new bulldog website is up

bulldogbikesworldwide.com

4130forlife

new bulldog website is up

bulldogbikesworldwide.com

kevh

Wow does that mean Isaac is finally get a new cruiser? About time.

4130forlife

he already has a prototype cruiser

kevh

Good, he was on that Schwinn for way too long. LOL

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.