• This topic has 8 voices and 14 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

The safest city in America? What, Brett, you have anything to do with that?

rodney

must be all the old people

RaidenHayden

Brett, must be down, getting inline for his AARP card about now!!!

cruiserdad9

8) JUSTY SO YOU KNOW, BRETT ISNT THE ONLY GUY ON A BIKE FROM BRICK. AND I DO TAKE OFFENCE TO THE OLD REFERENCE. I STILL RIDE PRETTY WELL FOR SOMEONE OVER 25.
    BUT I DO THINK THEIR FULL OF CRAP WITH THE SAFEST CITY JUNK.

bmiddaugh

I think that is a “it’s all relative” thing….
    And if we are, it has more to do with Rempkowski here than me….
    Have you seen the size of that dude?…

My g/f says it’s because we have…nazis running things….but we’ll leave that to debate.

rideodybmx

jow can camden not be the most dangerous city?? lol

4130forlife

carlstadt must be safer

RaidenHayden

Unfortunately cause of those pesky bears making trouble we didn’t make the top of the safe city list!!!!! LOL

rideodybmx

how could lakehurst not be the safest we have nothing but old people that only call the cops if you 180 over their flower beds lol other than that the local cops dont have anything to do but set speed traps

NJ = Speed trap capital of the world.
    When visitng my sister and dad in May, my Brother in Law got mad cause I wouldnt speed to keep up with him. Then that night I got pulled over for “speeding”. One of the Rt. 130 speed traps. Lucky the cop was cool and only wrote me up for having a illegal lisence plate frame. (It wasnt illegal but I didnt want to argue with him since he wasnt writing me up for what he pulled me over for.)

Its weird my sister now lives 10 minutes from Howell (a track I raced back in 79 or 80) and home to many of you knobby haired old men..

RaidenHayden

Here in Jersey, we got to write you out of staters, we need the money, or they will raise our taxes more!!! Thanks for the donation Erick 😀

CrazyCraig

NEVER speed in Mine Hill on Rt. 46. For that matter, don’t even drive through Mine Hill if you can help it.

They will pull you over for NO reason whatsoever, especially at night. If you are 1 mile over the limit, they stop you. Of course its so they have a reason to look for other violations, and they do not miss a thing. At least I can say they don’t do any profiling – they pull everyone over.

RaidenHayden

Craig, they DO PROFILE in Mine Hill,”SANDBAGGERS” see you can run but you can’ty hide!!!!!! Just Kidding 😯

CrazyCraig

Y’know, about 30 minutes after I wrote that I just knew I opened myself up and was wondering who would hit me first. 😀

RaidenHayden

With a left and a right, Ohhhhhhhhhhhh and down he goes!!!! Sorry Craig, you left yourself wide open. Have fun tonight with the little ones

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.