Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing BMX Events BRETT THIS ONE IS FOR YOU. LOL

• This topic has 6 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BIGANT-DOG

read this

http://www.vintagebmx.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=20;t=000315

More fuel for your fire 👿 👿

bmxlegend

lets have the grands at giants stadium..

CrazyCraig

I just read that whole post and in it they talked about a covered facility in Columbia SC for the grands. Nothing definite yet but that would be sweet. I would drive to either one, but I think SC is closer – and rain would be a non-factor.

I have never been to the Louisville track – but if the chamber of commerce heard her remarks about not caring about the local economy – they’d stone her for sure. An event is an event – when you have that many people coming in – dollars will be spent.

Brett – it seems many on the Vintage site hold the same opinion as you – we the racers and families are the ones spending the $$ so they need to start realizing this and listening to us.

RaidenHayden

Unfortunately, many racers are like sheep, they follow the flock, and don’t do anything, and when they do, sometimes they are labled.

pjtaft

wanna look at it that way,.. I’m sure that there are some high quality tracks down in the Gulf Coast area, that would trip over themselves for the ability to see some of the tourism dollars it brings, my $.02 for what it’s worth

RaidenHayden

PJ, is right, it’s their loss. That track is rad though

bmiddaugh

Ha, tards!…
    Why hold the most important NBL race of the year OUTDOORS?
    Use some of our money to get a neutral indoor facility….
    At leas t the ABA does that right…
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.