Homepage Forums News From The Admin Brett’s Ramblings…. Brett Middaugh is a sh*t talking, do nothing…

• This topic has 5 voices and 18 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    bmiddaugh

can’t ride worth a beans washed up wanna be expert who has the skills of a novice, can’t do a website to save his a**, punk who called my momma a scumburgular, his dad did chickens, while his momma pimped roosters..

signed
    Brett Middaugh…

DON’T YOU GUYS GET IT?
    What other people write means nothing, it’s how you take it that has all the meaning. I don’t care what other people put on paper (comp. screens) it what they do that matters.
    Stop taking YOURSELVES so seriously and start taking the issues that really effect YOUR LIVES seriously.
    man…

RaidenHayden

Seriously, look at some of this , and some can’t catch a clue their sport is being hijacked by narrowminded thinkers, who frankly wouldn’t know an original idea if it bit them !!!!! Educating is a difficult task my friend, when the flock has been led astray for so long

RaidenHayden

Maybe I need to clarify this a little better, if Pottstown is doing better, and taking some NJ riders, which would seem like a geographic anomoly, don’t penalize him, so you can get them back, enhance, and promote your program, as to draw them

bmxmom156

that makes sense..

i am sounding like a broken record… have them race on a diff day then no prob.

example#1: lets make it simple…

its like i was invited to thanksgiving dinner..there will be about 25 people there… they are eating at 4 pm but i have to work till 6… should the whole crowd not eat till i get there? i think not… i have to work around them not the other way around i am the one invited so either i come when the party is or i eat later….or i dont go at all. (this is my husb family btw lol)

make sence?

bmiddaugh

how about 100 people eat.
    50 at one place
    50 at the other

bmiddaugh

if 2 tracks within 30 minutes of each other run on the same day,
    then they should adjust schedules, thats only intelligent.
    Much farther than that and you should have your own rider base to begin with.
    This is hard to explain when you weren’t around for the 80’s.
    And I don’t mean that as a dig at all.

bmxmom156

hey i was around for the 80’s…but i was too busy listening to that disco donna sommers crap at nickel beer nights in college…lol

RaidenHayden

Deb, honestly, Donna Summers, you have let me down

bmxmom156

hey what can i say donna sommers, lionel richie, etc i know dont rub it in. hey i went to school in sc what do you expect ?? the friggin disco craze was there ( prob still is) you cant NOT go to nickel beer night now can you??

bmiddaugh

Interesting notes about this thread.
    I started out talking a bunch of junk and it evolved into donna summers.

If it started out as talking about donna summers,
    it would have evolved into talking junk about someone…

BIGANT-DOG

hey what can i say donna sommers, lionel richie, etc i know dont rub it in

Lady you have good taste.

RaidenHayden

What would happen if we talked about road rage in Rwanda, where will this go now

BIGANT-DOG

Brett you suck!!!!!!! there i said it.

BIGANT-DOG

And fords suck too. :wink:!

RaidenHayden

Ant, my friend, get some rest, its very apparent, that as a result of all the hours you have been working you have LOST YOUR GAME. You gotta come up with something better

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.