Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old BMX Track ???

• This topic has 15 voices and 17 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    paulkka

Do you care to guess where in NJ this is?? Pictures taken yesterday. .

4130forlife

its not working

paulkka
    CrazyCraig

link does not work

paulkka

try and copy and paste it in to your browser

CrazyCraig

second link works.

Now, if THAT is in NJ, how have you been able to keep that a secret?

Based on the surroundings, that look likes it could be in Susses, Warren, Hunterdon or almost any county south of 195.

RaidenHayden

Cool

bmxmom156

thats it you have to fess up where is it?

north or south of parsippany?

XMotoXchick

That is obviously the second worst thing to happen to NJ BMX in the past 10 years.

WTF is this man?!
    Is that for real?

BIGANT-DOG

Can someone post the story? Cna’t get link to work. No coffee in me yet.

It aint Hunterdon, the dirts not RED! Got me, how could no one know about this? Whos holding out!!!!

Sullivan

Mt. Holly area???????

TideyFamily

Looks like it is a public park due to the Work Out Loop Excercise equipment. I am going with North Jersey.

CWCCRIDER

That telephone pole looks familiar 😆 😆 It’s definitely the South !!!

paulkka

I just met with the Township Official in charge of Recreation and the track which is a part of a large new Rec area for the town, yes Tim near Mount Holly.

At least for now, it will be a practice track only and will not have a start gate. It is another case of misinformation as the Dir. is worried is about injuries and traffic etc. Her reference is the large crowd and campers etc at the Egg Harbor National and the flips and spins as seen, on BMX, on TV.

Also the reason I am not going to indicate the exact location, is that she has been getting many calls on “when racing is going to start” and right now this in getting on the her nerves. So please do not call the Lumberton Rec Director looking for more info. She said that I would be keep in the loop as to any changes in the present thinking. I did leave a copy of the NBL new track guide for her review.

The Track was laid out by an experienced BMX rider, using the UCI Track Building Guide.

At least this is a start, and with some more education and time we may have another track in NJ.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.