Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old BMX in Business Week

• This topic has 7 voices and 7 replies.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    paulkka

The tide is starting, except, where is the NBL? This is the problem with the NBL being non-profit vs the for profit ABA. The ABA can invest for future earnings.

paulkka

Sorry, here is the article.

http://picasaweb.google.com/paulkka/BMXInBW

RaidenHayden

This is exactlly the problem I have tried to explain all along, with NBL being non-profit, they must get rid of the money they make. Meaning, there is no real incentive for growth as long as they break even pay their bills. What they do do, which seems to perpetuate the love affair that some tracks have . Is give back money to those tracks, however spending the money in a huge add campaign, and really recruiting riders has a downfall for them. WHAT TO DO WITH THE NEW INCOME? As long as Bob and company continue to break even, you will not see any trully mind shattering marketing ideas. The Disney thing was very outside the box

bmiddaugh

I think Richie Rich can explain how a non-profit can easily make big money and invest it in growing the business. The nbl just does it wrong.
    There are plenty of HUGE non-profits that exist. But Rich knows it best.

4130forlife

im sick of this.. bmx sucks

riding rules

CrazyCraig

Gee Dave, I didn’t know you read Business Week. I’m impressed. 😛

I raced 2 races at Flemington today, I am a happy camper. Would have liked to have been in Kentucky, but like I said, I rode my bike today and am happy. 😀

Isn’t that the most important part?

CWCCRIDER

@4130forlife wrote:

im sick of this.. bmx sucks

riding rules

somebody needs a beer

BIGANT-DOG

I raced 2 races at Flemington today, I am a happy camper

Craig that was one of the best locals (Meaning I had fun) I have raced in a long time. But right now I am paying for it. gotta get on the excersise bike.[/quote]

CrazyCraig

there was more trash talkin going on than a NBA game!

Yo mama so fat……. 😆

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.