Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old bensalem bmx pro-am???

• This topic has 10 voices and 26 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    sweimar

i think we should have one who else thinks we should

s4lnj

good idea. when is the track scheduled to close?

sweimar

november 18

s4lnj

see when everyone would be up for it– alot of am’s (including me) are stacked for the rest of september getting in locals before the championship the first week in october. after that would be great, but don’t base anything on me– just a silly moto filler.

dave

phantom

I will do it count me innn.

kevh

You guys pick the date and we will have it, not a problem.

bmiddaugh

Why not just go with the 18th?
    Make it a big blast to send Bensalem out. Great photo op for the local dudes.

bmxmom156

wht if the weather is crappy? i know they usually run on sun but maybe a sat and keep the sun as the “rain/snow date”

sounds like a great idea…
    someone posted a question about a bensalem alumni race a while back..is this the same thing??

cool

kevh

The Alumni Reunion is Saturday October 20th. We are not having a race on that day, just an all day jam at the track. A day of what BMX is really about: Family, Friends and Fun.

Friday the 19th will be a regular Friday night race, Saturday is the Reunion and Sunday the 21st is our Annual Fall classic, an ABA multipoint race.

Pick some dates, we can have more than 1 PRO/AM.

bmiddaugh

I say the 18th of Nov, last day, go out with a huge bang.

kevh

The bang will on November 19th, the township is dying to level the place already.

bmiddaugh

I can imagine…
    🙄

kevh

Steve,

Email me (kevh@comcast.net) or talk to me at the track next time you are by so we can figure out how you want to run them.

Thanks!

bmxmom156

if you get the okeedokee from the track and all the particulars…(willyou have to hold a current aba license?) and set the date /time all that…. maybe we can get some flyers made up and post at the tracks… shouldnt be too hard there isnt much happening in november anyway…

sounds like an early aba jack frost…

Flyers .. FLYERS… 😯 * looks both ways and snickers* did somebody say flyers? Let me know if things get finalized and i can get you some flyers made as long as the sched. permits….. , They will have my company name on them , usually on the bottom corner, but i can design it for you ….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.