Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing Trails Batona Trail…Not Bmx but does anyone have knowledge of it?

• This topic has 3 voices and 6 replies.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I am hiking this trail the weekend of the 31st.I know I need permits to camp but is there any other info I should know?????????? Thanks…….

bmxgirlmom

Don’t know too much about the trail other than it cuts through Tabernacle and Shamong Townships in southern Burlington County. Where are you picking up the trail? If you’re going to be near Batsto Village, stop in the Museum/Shop/Office and pick up a guide to the trail. It might have some info you could use.

Anonymous

I have the trail guide……..and have hiked most of the sections…….Im doing the whole thing starting at Ong’s Hat and ending on Coal Road in Bass River State Park its approximately 50 miles.I was just wondering about Jersey Devil sightings and what are supposed hot spots………….

bmxgirlmom

Ahh, you want the good stuff. Check out the campsites near Caranza Memorial. Supposed to be a fav. hangout of JD himself. Course prob just good ole Piney boys partyn, but either way it’ll be fun.

bmiddaugh

I dunno know about this…
    North jersey boy heading down into them south jersey woods at night and all…

bmxgirlmom

JD likes them yankee boys for breakfast, lunch or dinner. 😆

Anonymous

I will dance with the devil in the pale moon light……………

RaidenHayden

Jersey Devil. Uh that’s just an overweight trail rider , uh keeping people (undesirables) away from his jumps. Sorry if I scared anyone with that

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.