• This topic has 4 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

hey i just wanna give a shout out to all the 30 and over cruiser riders who helped me out last sat. i bailed pretty hard at eht and still recovering and want to say thanks to those guys who came to see if i was ok. i dont know all there names but thanks!

RaidenHayden

Now this is the kinda stuff you wanna hear Get better soon

bmxlegend

feel better.. you werent clipped in by any chance were ya????

Anonymous

Thanks guys ,i may role off opening day at hunterdon who knows.I wasnt clipped in either. Thanks again for ur guys concern. I hope everybody has a good year.

BMXMANIA

B Bomer you are a Class Act brother.. You coming back was a truly cool thing and the sport was glad to have you back .. Take care and heal well. You are not a quitter so I am sure you will be back…

Take care man….

Mginnis Luden LAMB!

CWCCRIDER

Do you know what day it is yet !!!! 🙄

Glad to here your thinking of going to hunterdon.
    You’ll heel up soon and when that warm weather gets here you wont be able to stay away!!!
    I was looking forward to some good racing with ya this year!!! Chris 😀 😀

Anonymous

DAM IT! I STILL CANT RAISE MY ARMS UP,LOL. U GUYS ARE GREAT !AND UR THE ONES THAT KEEP BMX GOING IN NJ. I HOPE I MAKE IT BACK, I ONLY GOT ONE FULL RACE AND ONE MOTO TO ENJOY THE COMEBACK , LOL. I LOOK FOWARD TO SEE U GUYS OPENING DAY AT FLEMINGTON WHETHER IM RACING OR NOT, CHRIS JEFF RICH, EXT..YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.