Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old anyone need clip shoes?

• This topic has 4 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bmxmom156

i will be bringing 2 pr of clip shoes to flemington ( cleaning house since we missed the swap meet)

1- SIDI size 10-11( euro 45?) $25 -was over $100 new only used 1 season ( boy they grow fast)

2- SHIMANO size 7 z( euro 40) $10 -used 2 seasons

both in excellent condition- great to have a 2nd pr (or to grow into)

also have a box of headsets and bottom brackets. come by and see if you need any of these. were used on dans smaller bikes(jr/ experts) in great condition just switched very often.. you can take whatever you need would rather see someone use them….

see dan 16x

1adam12

Is this a trick question????

bmiddaugh

😆

bmxmom156

trick question?

i saw a week or so someone was bu ilding up a bike for a little guy so i thought i would bring any extra parts i had to the races at flem on sat/ sunday… my intent was to get rid of the shoes but when i started looking i found a box of other things.. bb, headsets, stems, seatposts … etc

bmiddaugh

adam was just making a funny….
    we both ride freestyle so it’s the whole clips thing…
    does anyone “need” clipshoes..? 😉

My first thought was probably the same as his….
    No, we don’t need clips, lol..

I think we should push more swap meets at races, maybe once a month at each track, might add some fun

CrazyCraig

BMX Mom – just let me know where to find ya Saturday, I’m the guy that was working on the little guy bike. PM me. Thanks!

bmxmom156

okeedokie

just look for dan ( wears a roadkill jersey) or i will prob be selling 50/50’s im sure i will FIND YOU 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.