Homepage Forums NJ BMX Racing NJ Racing old Any local race this weekend?

• This topic has 5 voices and 5 replies.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    paulc

Just curious. Looks like CJ And HC are closed. EHT is not running till the 11th?

Paul

bmxgirlmom

EHT next race Tuesday July 11th. This is our Bob Warnicke Scholarship race. Registration is from 6pm to 6:30pm. Race is at 7pm. Registration fee is $15.00. Awards are Warnicke Medals.

See you then.

s4lnj

maybe blue daimond or bensalem– both aba– but better than nothing

LeadSled1

Blue Diamond is running Sunday at 6pm, Saturdays race is canceled. I might be out there tomorrow working on the track and doing some riding/gates. Trying to get Rich and Taylor to come down and hang out too. Don did the first and second straight today so they will be rideable tomorrow.

CWCCRIDER

Jess is that open for anyone to ride and I don’t mind doing a little work while there .. Chris

LeadSled1

I was hoping some people would come down Chris. We usually set up canopies and order pizza too. Don usually gets there around noon time on non-race days.

LeadSled1

Also, you do not need a ABA license to come down, hang out and ride. If you have never done ABA before and would like to check it out this is a good place to. Also they have the first race free/no license thing. I hope to see some guys stop in tomorrow. You can bring your kids too. JD will be there with me. They have a MX track right next to the BMX track and a remote control car track. It is also an amusement park and putput golf.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.