Homepage Forums Anything But Riding… General B.S. Ant dog in the kitchen

• This topic has 7 voices and 30 replies.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    RaidenHayden

NJ disclaimer

No Ant Dogs were hurt in the making of this vid, and rubber fish were used so as not to offend anyone!!!!!

loudogg666

yo, its all about cheeseburgers.

rodney

no more red meat YEAH YEAH!!! healthy time m fers little lou getting stoned and then taking that midnite trip to White Castle hahahaha

adamguild

DOSES!!!!!

bmxmom156

love the grits had them twice this week already…comfort breakfast food for sure….

when does the ant dog bmxers cookbook come out??

loudogg666

i hate white castle.
    shit.
    i don’t even eat fast food anymore.
    home made grilled burgers are the best though.

BIGANT-DOG

when does the ant dog bmxers cookbook come out??

hehehehehe Deb why do you give me such divine inspiration!!!!!!!!!!

bmxmom156

i used to work in a handicapped school they did something like this for a fundraiser…they had the favorite recipes of all the employees( i have to find the book it was neat) done really nice….they sold it as a fundraiser for the school and made a ton of $$ if anyone knows a printer who would donate their services…maybe even staples or kinkos?? maybe bret woould volunteer his creative talents for a cover….??

you can have recipes from racers, families etc…such as race day cruiser casarole…lol something you want to eat on race day or whatever… saturday night pro steak spectacular… etc…

my husbands fire dept also did one…. you would be suprised …everyone would buy it….(makes a great gift too)

you can even have a chill out coctail section…( for after the race of course..haha)

BIGANT-DOG

Deb you are alright with me —

Gotta have cheeseburgers in it- for loudogg.

Kinda cool that something I did as a joke post could turn into something to benefit us all. Yeah I like this site.

BIGANT-DOG

A bmx racer on a bike but instead of a helmet a chef’s hat. instead of brake levers have forks on his handle bars. I wish i could draw, darn. I will look into the printing thing too.

bmxmom156

thats a cool idea…very creative.. start sketching…….

loudog is very creative maybe he can come up with some catchy names….

the fire depts cookbook was called “burnt offerings” and the speech deaf /speech schools book was called “speaking of eating”… i just found them , came out really nice.. i can bring both to howell on sun if you want to see them…you can even do an old school recipe section…. im sure you can be creative.. … like “6 and under snack section”…novice nibblers…etc you can even have our own nj pros contribute with special training tips on nutrition/ what to eat during the season…just some suggestions…

oh and the dessert section…dont forget about that….haha

you can put the profits towards whatever you like… the possiblilities are endless ( maybe a new series??)

loudogg666

hell yes. cheeseburgers.

RaidenHayden

yeah Ant’s cookbook recipes would look like this
    Sling shot sandwiches
    Farside fries
    Brett Burgers
    State Series Stew
    Howell Hot Wings
    Egg (harbor) sandwiches
    Clipped in Clam chowder

bmxmom156

cool,… keep em coming….

gotta think of something for hatems famous chili…??

loudogg666

antdogs cook book, eat it, or eat shit.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.